Company: Regulatory Professionals
Closing Date: 05 Jan 17
Type: Full Time
Salary (£): On Application
Regulatory Associate Lead Location: Antwerp Area, Belgium OR East Paris, France Job type: Permanent position Salary: €55,000-€70,000 depending on experience Job reference: J26152
Regulatory Associate Lead
Location: Antwerp Area, Belgium OR East Paris, France
Job type: Permanent position
Salary: €55,000-€70,000 depending on experience
Job reference: J26152
- Do you want to be a part of an innovative clinical-stage Biotech company?
We are currently working with an innovative biotech company which has received massive funding in recent years. They focus on the discovery and development of small molecule medicines for immune-related diseases.
As the Associate Lead you will be responsible for managing day to day activities for CMC submissions, obtaining and maintaining approvals
- Coordinate, prepare, submit and maintain Investigational Medicinal Product (IMP) documents in Clinical Trial Applications
- Prepare/ compile regulatory dossiers and briefing packages (such as scientific advice, eCTD module 3, quality IMPD)
- Regulatory Intelligence- create regulatory guidance summaries to support regulatory strategy
- At least 5 years"e; experience in CMC, having compiled and submitted CMC documents
- Strong theoretical and practical knowledge of the drug development process
- Previous experience in combination products is desirable
- Fluent English
Remember if this role is not suitable for you or you are no longer looking for a new job please feel free to forward this to anyone you feel would be suitable. If we successfully find a role for your recommendation we will give you £250 in vouchers of your choice.
Key words: Belgium, Flanders, Antwerp, Flemish, Netherlands, Biotech, Biotechnology, Manager, CMC, Regulatory Affairs, Regulatory Affairs Manager, Lead, Associate Lead, Drug development, clinical trials, early phase, strategy
3rd floor 33 Blagrave Street Reading
|Tel:||+44 (0)118 9522 797|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.