Company: SEC Recruitment
Closing Date: 15 Dec 16
Salary (£): Negotiable
A global Consulting firm has a requirement for;Senior Patient-reported Outcomes ConsultantPermanent position, Full timeOffice based in one of their EU office or USA office or remote working (VISA can be provided)Salary: CompetitiveStart Date: Flexible for the right candidateReport to: Senior DirectorIf you want to discuss about this job you can contact me at juliette.wagner@secpharma.
A global Consulting firm has a requirement for;
Senior Patient-reported Outcomes Consultant
Permanent position, Full time
Office based in one of their EU office or USA office or remote working (VISA can be provided)
Start Date: Flexible for the right candidate
Report to: Senior Director
A global Consulting firm with a very strong team in PRO is currently recruiting for a Senior Consultant to lead and mentor one of their team in Europe or USA (VISA PROVIDED).
Project management: Take scientific, financial and client leadership for all your projects.
• Be the first point of contact with client, negotiate terms, advise on best methodology, answer queries
• Mentor and manage the team on project basis; depending on the size of the project there will be at least a project manager at a couple of level below to support you and a few analysts.
• Responsible for involving a PRO Research Director if the need arise for more specific skills
Business development: Take a representation role within the company.
• Lead, write the proposal writing
• Participate to bid defence
• Build and develop strong relationship with your clients
Company promotion: Contribute to the visibility of the company.
• Present poster, webinar and presentation at different events/conferences
• Lead and quality check publications
• Develop training and presentation for events/webinars
Management of “time and materials contract
Mentoring/Management: On a project basis
• MSC or PH.D on a related field
• A minimum of 5 years of consulting experience in Patient-Reported Outcomes experience (qualitative or quantitative)
• Excellent communication skills in English (Written and Spoken)
• Ability to negotiate with clients and present finding to different audiences
• Willingness to dedicate time to the development of the member of the team while also thinking about your own evolution
If you want to discuss about this job you can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org with your contact number and best availability for a confidential phone conversation.
If you are not actively seeking a new role, may I kindly ask you to forward this email to your network of friends and colleagues?
3rd Floor, 13-15 Moorgate London.
|Tel:||00 44 (0) 207 255 6600|
|Fax:||00 44 (0) 1483 888997|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.