Company: CK Clinical
Closing Date: 22 Dec 16
Salary (£): 80,000 - 100,000
Julia Day has an excellent opportunity to step into a leadership role within UK Medical Affairs. You will take responsibility for the oncology portfolio which...
Julia Day has an excellent opportunity to step into a leadership role within UK Medical Affairs. You will take responsibility for the oncology portfolio which comprises of two excellent existing products (breast and thyroid cancer) as well as four further products in development. You will manage the MSL function, be responsible for investigator initiated studies, advisory boards and assisting with EU best practice. Ideally you will have some oncology experience although those with a demonstrated ability to learn will be considered if you have the right medical affairs experience and leadership potential.
· Close collaboration with the local Brand Director to jointly produce and execute strategic plan.
· Assist with the development of medical strategy.
· Work with local investigators to support the IIS proposals from concept inception to implementation and publication of study.
· Provide complete medical affairs support for all oncology related activities including ZINC approval.
· Identification of local data requirements and implementation of appropriate strategies to gather and publish these data.
· Identification and development of local Key Opinion Leader strategy as well as rising stars.
· Support for local and pan-European Advisory Boards.
· Represent country perspective for European life cycle management.
· Collaboration with Head of European Market Access to maximise local market access and reimbursement.
· Provide active support for local market access activities including stakeholder management, submission development and related projects.
· Provide Regional leadership for congresses taking place in local country.
· Experience of medical affairs
· Experience of oncology and / or haematology would be desirable
· Ideally a signatory although this is not a pre-requisite
· Experience working in a cross-functional matrix environment
· Experience of building relationships internally and externally with KOLs and HCPs.
CK Clinical is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL37590 in all correspondence.
9 High Street
|Tel:||+44 (0)1438 743047|
|Fax:||+44 (0) 1438723800|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.