Company: Key People Limited
Closing Date: 22 Dec 16
Salary (£): Negotiable
This role is responsible for the operational support and continuous development of HR policies and practices across the assigned client groups. The successful candidate will lead local HR programs ensuring their effective communication and employee engagement and lead and participate in both local and European projects. The role reports into the Human Resources Business Partner based in the UK.
• Leads local HR processes such as orientation, employee policy meetings , flex benefits up-dates
• Implements international and local HR policies and procedures
• Manages day-to-day relationship with external suppliers/vendors
• Facilitates communication between individuals and departments/business units
• Manages personnel files, changes to contracts of employment and local correspondence
• Supports local hire and on-boarding paperwork
• Implements local processes and maintains them
• Reviews and analyses pay data to resolve or escalate discrepancies as appropriate
• Deals with auditor and inspection queries
• Continuously reviews and proposes improvements to local processes and ways of working
|Tel:||Tel: 44 (0) 1727 811634|
|Fax:||Fax: 44 (0) 1727 844838|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.