Company: GI Group UK Limited
Closing Date: 22 Dec 16
Salary (£): Negotiable
Benefits: £Competitive + benefits
National Business Development and Account Manager - £ Competitive Salary (available on request) + OTE bonus + company car + IPhone 6 + Laptop + Contributory Pension Scheme + BUPAA fantastic opportunity has arisen to join our clients business development team, developing relationships with potential customers and upselling new products into existing clients in areas such as Food, Beverage Pharma Lab Manufacturing environments.
National Business Development and Account Manager - £ Competitive Salary (available on request) + OTE bonus + company car + IPhone 6 + Laptop + Contributory Pension Scheme + BUPA
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join our clients business development team, developing relationships with potential customers and upselling new products into existing clients in areas such as Food, Beverage Pharma Lab Manufacturing environments. You will need strong influencing skills and be self-motivated.
* Achieve business objectives for local and Global selected target accounts
* Build and maintain strong business relationships at Head Office level and provide a focal point of contact between each Key Account and our clients organisation
* Create and execute business development plans for target accounts
* Coordinate sales and marketing efforts for target accounts in line with agreed plans
* Maintain close liaison with divisional Business Managers, sales teams and internal support functions to ensure effective implementation of account plans
* Together with divisional Business Managers continuously assess and prioritise accounts to ensure effective use of resource and to maximise returns
* Make effective use of the company’s SAP CRM system as the principal tool in contact management, territory planning and workflow
* Where required, take the lead in the development and negotiation of contractual agreements with target accounts
* Provide regular reports on progress with account plan execution
* Demonstrate a sound understanding of clients products and services and be able to communicate the value offered by our solutions to customers
Qualifications / Experience / Skills:
* Ideally work within Sales, Business Development or Key Account Manager position within the Pharma or Food industry
* Proven track record of managing and selling capital equipment to major Key Accounts at Head Office level
* Ability to influence at all levels of a business, including Key Account Head Office and internal colleagues
* Proven track record of selling successfully to major accounts in a complex technical environment
* Experience of operating within the management structures of a multi-divisional organisation
* Commercial awareness and understanding of key business disciplines
* Excellent business development experience and demonstrate ability influence others both within a corporate environment
* Ambitious, self-reliant and determination to succeed
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Team player
* Strong PC literacy and excellent organisational skills
For a confidential discussion on the above role or other similar roles please send your cv / or call 01707 247259
Key Words: Account Management, Business Development, Technical, Capital Equipment Sales, Food, Pharmaceuticals, Laboratory, Manufacturing Sales, Photography
Gi Group Pharmaceuticals provides a tailored Account Managed Service and dedicated Pharmaceutical recruitment team and partners with many different Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology clients throughout the globe and the United Kingdom
Due to the high volumes of applications we are currently receiving, unfortunately we are only able to contact candidates who are successful in progressing to the next stage. If you have not been contacted within 7 days of your application, then please presume that you have not been successful on this occasion.
|Tel:||+44 (0)1420 538477|
|Fax:||+44 (0)1420 537900|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.