Company: SEC Recruitment
Location: South East England
Closing Date: 15 Dec 16
Salary (£): Negotiable
A leading Pharma Company has a requirement forGlobal Health Economic Senior Modeller (2 years contract position)Contract position, Full timeOffice based in South East of EnglandHourly Rate: 68 GBP Start Date: JanuaryLine Management: Yes (even if only after few months) For more information about the job feel free to contact me: email@example.com/+44(0)2072556605
A leading Pharma Company has a requirement for
Global Health Economic Senior Modeller (2 years contract position)
Contract position, Full time
Office based in South East of England
Hourly Rate: 68 GBP
Start Date: January
Line Management: Yes (even if only after few months)
A world leading and fast growing Pharma Company is looking for an Health Economic Modeller to strengthen their global HEOR team anticipating the needs for new franchise.
If you are a strong Health Economic Modeller with experience support the product value communication do not miss the amazing opportunity!
• Develop health economic models using MS Excel
• Support the global value team for the development of global value dossiers and the key value messages
• Lead your team towards the outcomes excellence (only from after few months from the start)
• Effectively communicate and support the other Company’s global teams
• Degree in health economics or related area, (a PhD represents a strong preference)
• Demonstrable experience in developing health economic models from scratch and supporting value communication (Typically 3+ years with PhD or 6+ years without PhD)
• Strong project management skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Proficiency in using MS Excel
If you arrived till this point it means that you are really interested in this position! Starting from this assumption I give you the following tips:
• If you think something like “I am interested, I have the requirements but I want to know more information about the role”, don’t waste any more time! Send me your updated CV at firstname.lastname@example.org and remember to add to the email your contact number and the best availability for a confidential phone conversation!
• If you are not actively seeking or you do not feel totally suitable for these position, may I kindly ask you to forward this advertisement to your network of friends and colleagues?
3rd Floor, 13-15 Moorgate London.
|Tel:||00 44 (0) 207 255 6600|
|Fax:||00 44 (0) 1483 888997|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.