Company: SEC Recruitment
Closing Date: 15 Dec 16
Salary (£): Negotiable
Healthcare PR ConsultantHealthcare PR Consultant - Contract, PR, Pharma, LondonDuration: 3 weeksStart date: 03/12/2016Rate: Up to £340/day all-inclusiveLocation: LondonI have an excellent opportunity for a Healthcare PR Consultant for one of the world's leading public relations firm.
Healthcare PR Consultant
Healthcare PR Consultant – Contract, PR, Pharma, London
Duration: 3 weeks
Start date: 03/12/2016
Rate: Up to £340/day all-inclusive
I have an excellent opportunity for a Healthcare PR Consultant for one of the world’s leading public relations firm.
He/she will be responsible for exciting accounts, ensuring account programmes are delivered to a high standard, meeting client’s business objectives. In addition, he/she will be responsible for driving key areas of managing the business such as New Business or Marketing.
You will be joining a truly fun, successful and reputed team.
- Leading accounts and being responsible for the overall management of brand programs
- Keeping abreast of new developments, trends and opportunities
- Coaching, supervising and managing other team members to deliver account programs
- Responsible for leading new business
- Responsible for your account’s billing each month and the ongoing financial planning
- Excellent understanding of the pharmaceutical industry
- Understanding of budgeting client programs
- Strong writing skills
- Proven success leading media events
- People Management skills
- Network of industry contacts
- Experience working on a global level
Not ready to apply or have some questions first? No problem, please feel free to contact me, Juber Rahman at any time on +44 (0) 207 255 6665 / firstname.lastname@example.org
3rd Floor, 13-15 Moorgate London.
|Tel:||00 44 (0) 207 255 6600|
|Fax:||00 44 (0) 1483 888997|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.