Company: i-Pharm Consulting
Closing Date: 08 Dec 16
Salary (£): Negotiable
Qualified Person (QP) / Oxfordshire / Global Pharmaceutical Company Qualified Person is required for a Global Pharmaceutical Company. This is an excellent opportunity to work with a worldwide company. You will be responsible for the certification of batches for release to market. ...
Qualified Person (QP) / Oxfordshire / Global Pharmaceutical Company
Qualified Person is required for a Global Pharmaceutical Company. This is an excellent opportunity to work with a worldwide company. You will be responsible for the certification of batches for release to market. This is a permanent based role in Berkshire
Qualified Person / QP
United Kingdom / England / Oxfordshire
Excellent on-going career development opportunities
- Release of IMPs
- Documentation supporting "QP" release for the QP team
- Planning and scheduling of the QP resource to ensure maintenance of operating
- Provide guidance and advice to QA and Supply Chain groups with respect to
QP release of products
- Maintain knowledge of legislation and subsequent changes
- Provide QA GMP support and technical direction to QA teams
- Lead and participate in investigation of deviations and investigations
including root cause analysis. Communicate quality issues to
- Lead on internal GMP audits of manufacturing facilities and systems and work to
resolve audit observations as required
- Eligible to act as a Qualified Person under EC Directive 2001/83 EC
- Bachelor’s Degree (B.S.), in Pharmacy, Chemistry, or Biology.
- Relevant work experience in a cGMP pharmaceutical manufacturing or R&D
- Sterility background would be desirable
- Strong QMS background
ABOUT i-PHARM CONSULTING
i-Pharm Consulting is a specialist Recruitment Company servicing the Pharmaceutical industry in the UK and Europe. We provide both permanent and contract staff to a wide range of Pharmaceutical, Medical Device, Biotechnology and Contract Research Organisations (CROs). i-Pharm has specific expertise in Clinical Research, Medical Affairs, Regulatory Affairs, Pharmacovigilance, Quality Assurance and Bioinformatics.
If you would like to discuss this vacancy further, please call Principal Consultant Majella Byrne on +353 015135974, or email email@example.com. If this role is not suitable, Majella is also available to discuss other possible positions or answer any general questions regarding your career and the current market.
Qualified Person / QP / United Kingdom / London / Berkshire / Manufacturing / Medical Device / Pharmaceutical / GMP
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.