Company: SEC Recruitment
Location: City of London
Closing Date: 15 Dec 16
Salary (£): Negotiable
IT Business Partner Job Category: Information TechnologyEmployee Type: PermanentPosition Location United Kingdom – LondonPackage: CompetitiveA top client is currently looking for an IT Business Partner to join their team in London, United Kingdom.The client is a leading global biotechnology company focused on serving people with rare diseases and other highly specialized conditions. ...
IT Business Partner
Job Category: Information Technology
Employee Type: Permanent
Position Location United Kingdom – London
A top client is currently looking for an IT Business Partner to join their team in London, United Kingdom.
The client is a leading global biotechnology company focused on serving people with rare diseases and other highly specialized conditions.
As IT Business Partner, you will be reporting to the Head of IT -Europe & Canada, and you will be the single point of contact for all IT responsibilities.
The IT Business Partner will partner and align with the Country General Manager to direct the IT organization across the country.
- You will manage the budget for the region and ensure resources are used in an optimal manner and budgets are not exceeded.
- You will be responsible for setting and assessment of performance management objectives for direct reports and oversee this process for the team.
- You will be responsible for training and providing coaching & counselling.
- You will develop service level agreements with all business partners and deliver upon them through process and to focus on service delivery.
- You will create a strong link between the Local / Regional and the Global Teams and you will contribute to the overall strategic direction of the International IT Organization.
- You will actively engage with Global IT on Global initiatives and manage the local deployment.
- You will ensure all appropriate risk and security measures are taken for local application compliance.
• Support Sales and Commercial IT project activities Launch Excellence, Marketing Excellence, Sales Force Excellence,
• CRM related activities
• Support country implementation of Marketing and Launch Excellence project activities into the region and affiliates.
• Commercial Operations initiatives
• Support business and competitive intelligence activities.
• Execution of local / regional / global Analytics
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience.
• Extensive relevant technical experience, including systems analysis, design and implementation.
• Work experience in roles such as Commercial IT, Digital Technologies. Experience in Digital Media, Commercial Reporting, and Digital Marketing desirable..
• Excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
KEY SKILLS & COMPETENCIES:
• Expert knowledge, experience and know-how of go to market tactics.
• Understanding of online communities.
• A strong ability to develop, document and present business documentation including Business Cases, Business Requirements and Project Plans.
• Strong knowledge of the application development/project management process.
• Strong knowledge of business process flow / commercial acumen.
• Strong presentation skills, oral and written communication skills and teamwork skills
• Collaborate with the regional and global IT teams to ensure their buy-in, support of and alignment to the commercial business strategies and objectives.
• Remain up to date on new and emerging technologies within area of technical expertise.
• A degree of travel may be required.
** Only candidates with the right to work in UK will be considered.
For more information or to apply; please call Francesca on +44(0)20 7255 66 55 or send your CV to Francesca.Letizia@secrecruitment.com
Even if you are not sure about your suitability for this position but you are looking for a change in your career path, please feel free to contact me for a friendly chat to explore any options that may be open to you.
3rd Floor, 13-15 Moorgate London.
|Tel:||00 44 (0) 207 255 6600|
|Fax:||00 44 (0) 1483 888997|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.