Company: SEC Recruitment
Closing Date: 15 Dec 16
Salary (£): Negotiable
A well establish CRO firm has a requirement for aPRMA Senior Consultant OR ConsultantPermanent position, Full timeOffice based in London (Partial Home flexibility could be granted)Salary: Depending on level of seniorityStart Date: Flexible for the right candidateFor further information about this job position feel free to contact me (firstname.lastname@example.org/+44(0)2072556605)
A well establish CRO firm has a requirement for a
PRMA Senior Consultant OR Consultant
Permanent position, Full time
Office based in London (Partial Home flexibility could be granted)
Salary: Depending on level of seniority
Start Date: Flexible for the right candidate
A leading and well-known CRO providing the best high-quality services to the biggest Pharmaceutical companies is looking for a Pricing and Market Access Senior consultant to join their London office.
Be part of this reality is certainly a great opportunity for people who like to be challenged and to challenge themselves on a global perspective, do not miss it!
• Set up projects timelines, manage resources and nurturing client relationship through providing an outstanding service in terms of understanding and advising
• Define pricing and market access strategies (primary and secondary market research + writing strategic reports for the clients)
• Participate or lead the development of value communication contents (Value messages, GVD, HTA etc.)
• Effectively lead (on a projects basis) the members of your team, mentoring and coaching them.
• Collaborate with the HEOR team and support the Senior Management Team
• Contribute proactively to business development activities (writing proposals and bid defence)
- Advanced Degree (MSc, PhD) Degree in a Scientific Discipline
- Strong experience within a pharma consultancy in PRMA activities (generally 3+ years)
- Solid project management experience also on a financial perspective
- Demonstrable client management and business development abilities
- Experience in leading a team and mentoring and coaching its less senior members
- Proficiency in using MS Software (at least Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Very strong communications skills (both written and spoken in English)
If you arrived till this point it means that you are really interested in this position! Starting from this assumption I give you the following tips:
• If you think something like “I am interested, I have the requirements but I want to know more information about the role”, don’t waste any more time! Send me your updated CV at email@example.com and remember to add to the email your contact number and the best availability for a confidential phone conversation!
• If you are not actively seeking or you do not feel totally suitable for this position, may I kindly ask you to forward this advertisement to your network of friends and colleagues?
3rd Floor, 13-15 Moorgate London.
|Tel:||00 44 (0) 207 255 6600|
|Fax:||00 44 (0) 1483 888997|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.