Company: Key People Limited
Location: West London
Closing Date: 30 Dec 16
Salary (£): Negotiable
We are currently seeking a Health Economics Senior Manager to join the clients Economic Modeling Center of Excellence. The successful candidate will take the role as economic modeling lead with key responsibilities.
The Client discovers, develops and delivers innovative human therapeutics. A biotechnology pioneer since 1980, the Client was one of the first companies to realize the new science’s promise by bringing novel medicines from lab, to manufacturing plant, to patient. The Client's therapeutics have changed the practice of medicine, helping millions of people in the fight against cancer, kidney disease, rheumatoid arthritis and other serious illnesses. With a broad and deep pipeline of potential new medicines, the Client is committed to advancing science to dramatically improve people’s lives. The Client is committed to promoting and maintaining an inclusive, high-performing culture where all team members embrace and leverage each others’ talents and backgrounds, nourish innovative thinking, achieve their full potential, and contribute to the Clients success. Our commitment to diversity is articulated in our core values and reflected in every part of our organization.
We work in cross-functional teams developing and supporting product value strategy focusing on evidence-based economic modeling throughout the product life-cycle. The activities of the Economic Modeling Center of Excellence include early modeling for strategic input to development design, pricing strategy, core models and local model adaptations for Health Technology Assessment (HTA) and price and reimbursement submissions, as well as tools supporting field-based key account value communication.
We are currently seeking a Senior Manager contract worker to join the Clients Economic Modeling Center of Excellence. The successful candidate will take the role as economic modeling lead with key responsibilities to:
• Lead development and updates of core global cost-effectiveness and budget impact models in collaboration with cross-functional local, regional and global teams.
• Provide input to Global Value Dossiers and Value Stories development and updates.
• Lead local economic model adaptations to address local requirements, being responsible for project management, content and execution.
• Provide input to design and interpretation of evidence generation studies.
• Interpret clinical studies results and plan additional statistical analyses needed for core models and local adaptations, including indirect treatment comparisons.
• Present, discuss and re-analyze model results.
• Report the economic section of HTA pricing and reimbursement submissions.
• Support timely and effective communication to HTA and reimbursement authorities.
• Lead and support publications of core global and local economic models.
Qualifications, Experience and Skills:
• MSc or PhD in Health Economics with a background in economics or in a quantitative field (such as (bio)statistics, epidemiology or engineering).
• Minimum 6+ (with MSc) or 3+ (with PhD) years relevant work experience in the pharmaceutical industry, consultancy, academia or reimbursement agencies.
• Previous experience in oncology and/or inflammation disease areas.
• Previous experience managing direct reports is preferred.
• Strong experience in developing core and local adaptations of cost-effectiveness and budget impact models.
• Strong statistical skills, in particular deep knowledge of advanced survival analyses.
• Strong Excel skills and experience using Visual Basic, and software such as TreeAge Pro, R, SAS, Stata or WinBUGS for model development and data analysis.
• Strong analytical, communication and project management skills.
• Fluency in English.
|Tel:||Tel: 44 (0) 1727 811634|
|Fax:||Fax: 44 (0) 1727 844838|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.