Company: i-Pharm Consulting
Closing Date: 09 Dec 16
Salary (£): Negotiable
JOB TITLE: MSL (contract) SUMMARY:A 12 month contract opportunity for an experienced MSL to join a market-leading biotech company. We are looking for someone with a strong scientific background and excellent communication, presentation and relationship building skills.The scope of the role covers North England, Scotland and Ireland and the daily rate offered will depend on experience but will be above the market average. ...
JOB TITLE: MSL (contract)
A 12 month contract opportunity for an experienced MSL to join a market-leading biotech company.
We are looking for someone with a strong scientific background and excellent communication, presentation and relationship building skills.
The scope of the role covers North England, Scotland and Ireland and the daily rate offered will depend on experience but will be above the market average.
• Respond to inquiries regarding products; present scientific and clinical data on products
• Establish strong relationships with KOLs, investigators and providers
• Train approved speakers; assist with sales force training
• Collaborate with investigators on phase IV programs
• Work collaboratively with Sales, Marketing, Clinical, Safety, Comms
• Act as a central source of advice and information
• Use scientific resources to deliver presentations
• Regular travel to meetings and conferences across the UK and Ireland
• Educated to advanced degree level in relevant life sciences field
• Excellent communication skills
• Demonstrated success in an equivalent, relevant position
• Strong scientific background
ABOUT i-PHARM CONSULTING:
i-Pharm Consulting is a specialist Recruitment Company servicing the Pharmaceutical industry in the UK and Europe. We provide both permanent and contract staff to a wide range of Pharmaceutical, Medical Device, Biotechnology and Contract Research Organisations (CROs). i-Pharm has specific expertise in Clinical Research, Medical Affairs, Regulatory Affairs, Pharmacovigilance, Quality Assurance and Bioinformatics.
If you would like to discuss this vacancy further, please call Tom Filby on +44 (0)20 3189 2296, or email email@example.com. If this role is not suitable, Tom is also available to discuss other possible positions or answer any general questions regarding your career and the current market.
| Development Scientist | Medical Advisor | Medical Information Associate | Medical Information Officer | Medical Liason | Medical Science Liaison | Medical Scientific Liaison | Medical Scientist | Principal Scientist | Scientific Advisor | Scientific Advisor | Senior Scientist | Therapy Area Advisor |
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.