Company: RBW Consulting
Closing Date: 25 Dec 16
Salary (£): 30,000 - 40,000
- Boutique and growing CRO - Opportunity to gain exposure to new and exciting trials - Supportive and quality focussed environment
Clinical Research Associate I/II – CRA I/II – PERMANENT
£30,000 - £38,000 + generous benefits
This position offers the opportunity for CRA’s Clinical Research Associates to move into the challenge of complex and orphan trials in addition to working with Sponsors from Biotech and small pharma ventures.
Main job responsibilities:
• Responsible for all aspects of study site monitoring including routine monitoring and close-out of clinical sites
• Adherence to ICH-GCP and all relevant regulatory guidelines
• Ensuring adherence to project schedule and taking appropriate action to ensure targets are met
• Design and delivery of training to site staff, as appropriate
• Maintenance of study files, conduct of pre-study and initiation visits
• Report, write narratives, and follow-up on serious adverse events
The role will require:
• Significant independent monitoring/site management experience in a CRO or Pharma environment
• Life Science degree or healthcare equivalent
• Strong team member with good communication skills
• Previous experience working on Oncology therapies desired
• Working knowledge of ICH-GCP guidelines and local and international regulatory requirements
• Full UK driving license and ability to travel
This is a great opportunity for CRA Clinical Research Associates to be office based with a passionate and quality focussed CRO
This is one of several CRA positions that I currently have available, so please do get in touch to discuss options that may be available for you. Call Katrina Wood at RBW Consulting on
+44 (o) 1293 584 300 or click Apply Now to submit your CV.
Clinical research associate | CRA | senior clinical research associate | senior CRA | SCRA | Office based |UK | Orphan trials | oncology | cra 2 | clinical research associate | Pharma | CRO |
Origin Two 106 High Street, Crawley RH10 1BF
|Tel:||01293 584 300|
|Fax:||01293 534 133|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.