Company: i-Pharm Consulting
Closing Date: 09 Dec 16
Salary (£): Negotiable
Medical Writing Manager – Global CRO My client, a large global CRO, is looking for a Medical Writing Manager early phase to develop and manage a Medical Writing team as well as oversee the medical writing planning within the organisation. This position can be offered fully home-based. ...
Medical Writing Manager – Global CRO
My client, a large global CRO, is looking for a Medical Writing Manager early phase to develop and manage a Medical Writing team as well as oversee the medical writing planning within the organisation. This position can be offered fully home-based.
Job Title: Medical Writing Manager
Benefits: Generous salary + bonus + benefits
• Managing and developing medical writing staff
• Contributing to and overseeing resource planning and project assignments.
• Overseeing medical writing processes and projects to ensure production of high quality deliverables.
• performs the scientific review of clinical documents, including protocols, clinical study reports and statistical analysis plans,
• Providing medical writing leadership and advice to clients
1. A life science degree and several years’ experience within Medical Writing, including early phase
2. Robust experience in regulatory medical writing
3. Good people management and supervisory skills, gained from direct line management experience or in a supervisory capacity.
If you would like to discuss this vacancy further, please call Regulatory Team Leader Niall Behan on +44 (0)20 3189 2297, or email email@example.com. If this role is not suitable, Niall is also available to discuss other possible positions or answer any general questions regarding your career and the current market.
ABOUT i-PHARM CONSULTING
i-Pharm Consulting is a specialist Recruitment Company servicing the Pharmaceutical industry in the UK and Europe. We provide both permanent and contract staff to a wide range of Pharmaceutical, Medical Device, Biotechnology and Contract Research Organisations (CROs). i-Pharm has specific expertise in Clinical Research, Medical Affairs, Regulatory Affairs, Pharmacovigilance, Quality Assurance and Bioinformatics.
Pharmaceutical, Biotech, Biotechnology, Biochemistry, CRO, Pharma, Pharmaceutical, Clinical, Clinical Regulatory Affairs, Regulatory Affairs Manager, Regulatory Affairs Senior Manager, Senior Regulatory Affairs Manager, Regulatory Affairs Management, Reg Affairs, Reg Affairs Manager, Regulatory Affairs Coordinator, Regulatory Affairs Consultant, Principal Consultant, Principal Regulatory Consultant, Regulatory Affairs Associate, Regulatory Affairs Officer, Regulatory Affairs Expert, Regulatory Affairs Specialist, Regulatory Affairs Executive Associate, Submissions, GRA, RA, Regulatory Affairs Submissions Associate, Regulatory Affairs Submissions Coordinator, RA Submissions Coordinator, Senior Regulatory Affairs Associate, Regulatory Submissions, Regulatory, Regulatory Affairs Associate, Regulatory Affairs Associate II, Regulatory Line Management, Oncology, cardiovascular, vaccines, general medicines, CNS, Respiratory, England, UK
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.