Company: Regulatory Professionals
Closing Date: 13 Mar 17
Type: Full Time
Salary (£): On Application
Regulatory Operations Project Manager Location: Frankfurt Salary: Up to €75,000 (DOE) plus package I am now working with a leading Pharmaceutical business in Frankfurt to recruit an experienced Regulatory Operations Project Manager
Regulatory Operations Project Manager
Job Type: Permanent
Job Reference: J26363
Salary: Up to €75,000 (DOE) plus package
I am now working with a leading Pharmaceutical business in Frankfurt to recruit an experienced Regulatory Operations Project Manager to work on some ground breaking projects within the business. The successful candidate will be working on IDMP implementations as well as being heavily involved RIM"e;s management.
- Assist in the analysis of new regulatory requirements and evaluate the implications of the regulatory IT systems
- Implementation of regulatory requirements for electronic submissions
- Data transfers ( XEVMPD, IDMP)
- Assisting in the update of existing SOP"e;s
Key Skills and Experience:
- Must have at least 3 years of professional experience
- Proven and practical Project Management experience
- Expertise with regulatory IT systems
- Basic knowledge of drug beneficial
- German and English speaking
Please note that Regulatory Professionals are still running a generous referral scheme where you can win €250 worth of retailers vouchers if a referred candidate is successfully placed.
3rd floor 33 Blagrave Street Reading
|Tel:||+44 (0)118 9522 797|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.