Company: TEC Group International
Closing Date: 25 Dec 16
Type: Full Time
Salary (£): 100,000+
This position is retained by Sam Murphy of TEC Group. For more information on this position or any other global regulatory position please speak to Sam Murphy our Senior Consultant for Global Regulatory Affairs. 0044 (0) 208 544 34 23 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Senior Vice President of Global Regulatory Affairs
The role holder leads the regulatory affairs function to develop and deliver the regulatory strategy for global healthcare brands. They will determine how the organisation can navigate the complex international healthcare legislative framework to drive competitive advantage for consumer healthcare in evaluating, developing and delivering innovation or other commercial opportunities.
As such the role holder will have an excellent knowledge of USA and UK/EU regulations and regulatory authority’s ways of working.
They will have excellent problem solving and critical appraisal skills and a track record of relationship building to facilitate regulatory approvals that deliver substantial brand growth.
As a key technical leader they will have strong people leadership skills and the ability to and influence both internal and external key stakeholders on behalf of healthcare brands.
• The role holder will build and own relationships internally, across Global Brands and the wider business, and externally with regulatory authorities, and other key stakeholders, to influence and manage the impact of changes to legislation.
• Regulatory Affairs Leader across Global Brands for Consumer Healthcare products (Medicines, Medical Devices, Biocides and Food/Dietary Supplements). Member of Regulatory Leadership Team leading for healthcare on cross Global Brands issues. Identifies and develops positions on new and emerging legislation affecting operations and advises Global Brands and wider organisation / retail partners on regulatory best practice and healthcare regulations
• Development and delivery of regulatory affairs strategy for global Healthcare Brands portfolio and healthcare product assets which ensures competitive advantage for Global Brands and retail partners in this highly regulated environment.
• Accountable for all regulatory and legislative aspects of Global Brands consumer healthcare brands and regulatory and legal compliance for all new and existing consumer healthcare product assets (Medicinal Marketing Authorisations, Medical Device registrations, Biocide registrations, etc).
Our Ideal Candidate
• The role holder will have extensive medicine and other regulated products experience in a global consumer healthcare-branded environment.
• They will have worked for a minimum of 10 years in a consumer product development environment managing all regulatory affairs aspects to bring ideas to full market deployment.
• They will have a track record of achievement in delivering business advantage through navigation of complex healthcare regulatory and legislative environments.
• Strong people leadership and communication skills
• Able to communicate complicated technology to a non-scientific audience in a simple and compelling way.
Dowgate Hill House, 14-16 Dowgate Hill, London
|Tel:||+44 (0) 208 544 3400|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.