Location: Europe, Middle East & Africa-Germany-Baden Württe
Closing Date: 11 Dec 16
Type: Full Time
Salary (£): On Application
PPD in Germany has a new vacancy for a Feasibility and Site Liaison Specialist to join the Site Intelligence & Activation team in Munich or Karlsruhe. ...
PPD in Germany has a new vacancy for a Feasibility and Site Liaison Specialist to join the Site Intelligence & Activation team in Munich or Karlsruhe.
In this role you will undertake the following activities:
- Develop sites lists
- Complete the “Site Interest Plan” within CTMS
- Work in collaboration with the Feasibility Specialist to achieve targeted response goals
- Become the local expert regarding site capacity and expertise
- Conduct Site interviews to obtain protocol-level input
- Develop and enhance relationships with investigators and site personnel
Education and Experience Requirements
• Bachelor’s Degree in life sciences or related field or certification in a related allied health profession from an appropriately accredited institution
• 1-2 years related experience or equivalent combination of education, training & experience.
• Relevant experience would include experience as a clinical research monitor, site study coordinator, research nurse, or feasibility specialist, or extensive experience as a research/project assistant that provides the knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform the job
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Effective oral and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate effectively with medical personnel
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Strong attention to detail and quality of documentation
• Good negotiation skills
• Good computer skills and the ability to learn appropriate software
• Fluency in local language as well as a good command of the English language and grammar skills
• Good medical/therapeutic area and medical terminology knowledge
• Ability to work in a team environment or independently, under direction, as required
• Excellent organizational and planning skills
• Basic knowledge of local health systems
• Ability to attain and maintain a working knowledge of GCP and applicable SOPs
• Excellent customer focus
• Proven flexibility and adaptability
• Ability to work in a matrix environment
• A proven relationship builder
• An independent thinker
• Ability to manage risk and perform risk escalation appropriately
|Tel:||+44 1223 374100|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.