Company: CK Clinical
Closing Date: 23 Dec 16
Salary (£): 80,000 - 100,000
Oliver Care is recruiting for a Director of Regulatory Operations to join a company in the pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Hertfordshire on...
Oliver Care is recruiting for a Director of Regulatory Operations to join a company in the pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Hertfordshire on a permanent basis.
The main purpose of the role will be to
- Help develop and implement initiatives within the Regulatory Operations group, as well as other project stakeholders
- Support the company's initiative for IDMP readiness
- Assist in the development and execution of product related strategies for the global group.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Develop and support reporting for business performance metrics
- Lead project teams, collaborating with cross-functional teams
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Extensive experience of regulatory operations and project management
- Educated to degree level or higher or equivalent experience
- IDMP experience or in-depth knowledge
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading oncology pharmaceutical company.
Benefits include an excellent salary, car allowance and an annual bonus.
CK Clinical is an Equal Opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL37656 in all correspondence.
9 High Street
|Tel:||+44 (0)1438 743047|
|Fax:||+44 (0) 1438723800|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.