Company: PRA Health Sciences
Location: United Kingdom
Closing Date: 25 Dec 16
Type: Full Time
Salary (£): Competitive
Benefits: Excellent salary + benefits
An outstanding opportunity to join one of the world’s leading contract research organisations and be part of a dynamic and growing international company. Join PRA Health Sciences as Regulatory Administrator and help realize your career potential.
Location : United Kingdom
As a top five CRO, we have worked on 100+ marketed drugs across several therapeutic areas and conducted the pivotal or supportive trials that led to FDA and/or international regulatory approval of 45+ such drugs.
At PRA Health Sciences, providing innovative solutions for our clients is what we do. From full service clinical development to the pioneering Embedded SolutionsTM model, PRA provides a broad spectrum of solutions that meet the demands of a diverse marketplace.
At PRA, borders do not create boundaries. PRA’s success is dependent upon our ability to attract and retain a talented team of diverse professionals. Our growing workforce is comprised of over 10,000 employees, spanning 13 time zones across six continents and who speak more than 30 languages – yet operate in unison as one worldwide PRA community.
For more information please see our website; www.prahs.com
We are currently recruiting for a Regulatory Administrator to join our Global Regulatory Affairs department based in Reading. This varied administrative role may involve but not will be limited to the following tasks:-
• Respond to staff requests for administrative support as needed
• Provide administrative support to the Regulatory team including printing/photocopying of large submissions, Ministry of Health (MOH) and Central Ethics Committee (CEC)
• Co-ordination of document translations with PRAs global vendors
• Schedule meetings and provide support at meetings to include webex recordings and minute taking.
• Prepare and maintain documentation, databases, spreadsheets, logs, etc
• Maintain client specific filing systems and portal management retrieve information from files when needed, and perform data entry
• Distributes incoming mail and coordinate outgoing mail, including courier services and inter-office mail distribution
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
• Good written and verbal communication skills, pro-activity, determination, positive attitude and perseverance
• You will have excellent co-ordination, organisational and analytical skills and have the ability to multi task effectively, along with being a confident communicator who can easily prioritise tasks
• Be a good team player
• A good aptitude for IT systems and MS office applications
• Previous established experience with in the industry
• Fluent written and spoken English
• A minimum of A-Level, BTEC or equivalent is required
Together with a competitive salary, we offer a comprehensive range of benefits and an excellent working environment. As we continue to expand, there will be career opportunities on a truly global scale.
If you have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call our recruitment department at +44 (0) 1189 518468.
PRA Health Sciences is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace.
500 South Oak Way
|Tel:||+44 (118) 918 1000|
|Fax:||+44 (118) 918 1001|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.