Company: Barrington James Clinical
Closing Date: 25 Dec 16
Salary (£): 40,000 - 60,000
Are you an experienced CRA? Are you relatively new to the CRA field? If you answered yes to either of these questions then you’re looking in the right place. Barrington James are partnered with a small CRO in Belgium that have managed to maintain that tight-knit, family feel about them. What makes them different is that you will have full ownership of your protocols, in an environment that values initiative and encourages growth and development.
Small CRO with Family-feel Seeking S/CRA in Belgium – upto €50,000 + benefits
Are you an experienced CRA? Are you relatively new to the CRA field? If you answered yes to either of these questions then you’re looking in the right place.
Barrington James are partnered with a small CRO in Belgium that have managed to maintain that tight-knit, family feel about them. What makes them different is that you will have full ownership of your protocols, in an environment that values initiative and encourages growth and development.
Details confidential, more available upon application. A small CRO that can help you find the balance between your professional and personal lives, whilst still pushing you to progress within your field. With a flat structure and fantastic management support network, this environment caters to those ambitious to progress. Fantastic management team and wide scope of responsibility, this organisation offers you great learning and development potential.
- University degree in health-related field
- Strong CRA experience (2-3 years)
- Strong operational, organizational, presentation, documentation and interpersonal skills
- Self-starter requiring minimal supervision
- Thorough knowledge of ICH Guidelines and GCP including a basic understanding of regulatory requirements
- Willingness and ability to travel
- Fluency in written and oral English, French and Dutch preferable
- Advanced computer skills (Internet, Microsoft Office)
- Full protocol ownership, acting as the key point of contact between Sponsor and site investigators
- Site selection, initiation, feasibility and close out
- Independent site monitoring
- Assisting the study Clinical Project Manager (CPM) in updating study metrics, compiling status reports
- Create and review informed consent, study reports and monitoring tools
- Interact with project team regarding objectives and status of clinical projects
- Ensure regulatory compliance with FDA, ICH/GCP guidelines and company SOP’s
- Perform site inspections independently
- Monitor patient safety on-site
- Perform site initiation visits
- Monitor and maintain ICH-GCP compliance
What’s on offer;
- Permanent employment
- An attractive salary package including company car, health insurance and daily allowance
- Flexible home-working up to 2 days p/week
- Collaborative environment
This is one of several positions in Clinical Research that I am currently recruiting for so please get in touch for a confidential discussion around your current situation and what your ideal next move would be. Please contact Zac Beda on +44 1293 776644 or email ‘zbeda (at) barringtonjames.com’
UK – Spain – Spanish - Phase I – Phase II – Phase one – HIV – Hepatitis – Hepatitis C – Hep C – AIDS – Infectious Disease – Infectious – Infection – Virus – Viral - Virology - Phase two – Early phase – PKPD – pharmacokinetics - CRA opportunities – CRA – Less travelling – French pharmaceutical careers – Clinical Research Associate France – SCRA - CRA II opportunities – CRA roles France – Pharmaceutical careers – Cardiology – Medical Informatics – Neurology – Psychiatry – Oncology – Haematology – Rare diseases – Respiratory – Scientific Affairs – French roles – Clinical Careers – CRA France – CTA opportunities – CTA roles – Clinical Trials careers – Clinical Trial Assistant – UK jobs – Belgium – Belgian – German – Germany – Netherlands – Dutch - CRO – Contract – Research – biotech – Pharma – Pharmaceutical - Biopharmaceutical
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.