Company: Hydrogen Group
Closing Date: 23 Dec 16
Salary (£): Negotiable
We are looking for an Automation & Commissioning Engineer to join a renowned pharmaceutical company in Netherlands. The successful candidate will be responsible for writing functional specifications and preparing PQ and OQ test transcripts along with other tasks. This company manufactures products in the field of vaccines on a very large scale and are looking for a self motivated and skilled engineer.
Private and confidential Automation & Commissioning Engineer - 6-12 Month Contract Immediate Start- Netherlands, Utrecht
Level: Automation & Commissioning Engineer
Contract: 6-12 Month Contract
Location: Netherlands, Utrecht
* Interpretation of “Process Recipes”
* Development of “Process Flow Diagrams”
* Writing functional specs
* Preparing OQ & PQ test scripts
* Automation Experience / Knowledge required: (Actual programing is minimal)
* PCS7 / ISA 88
* Emerson / Delta V
* Understand and implement procedures and tests for Disaster recovery, back-up and restore and access control.”
• Proven specialist knowledge at the industrial level
• University degree in field of engineering.
• Expert in the field of automation engineering.
•Analytical thinker with interpersonal skills
• Initiative, work independently, communication teamwork
• English with a firm grasp of technical vocabulary
To make an application or for more information, please contact:
+44(0)207 002 0096
30 Eastcheap London
|Tel:||+44 (0) 207 002 0000|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.