Company: GI Group UK Limited
Closing Date: 23 Dec 16
Salary (£): 80,000 - 100,000
Quality Risk Compliance Manager - Earn up to £366 per day plus benefits (PAYE) or £474 per day (LTD) Our Global Pharmaceutical Client is looking for a Quality Risk Compliance Manager to support multiple project IT systems delivery in accordance with the Internal control framework to the Global Manufacturing and Supply organisation. Support includes engagement with a variety of stakeholders, including Project Managers, end users, technical architects, developers and Quality Assurance
Quality Risk Compliance Manager – Earn up to £366 per day plus benefits (PAYE) or £474 per day (LTD)
Our Global Pharmaceutical Client is looking for a Quality Risk Compliance Manager to support multiple project IT systems delivery in accordance with the Internal control framework to the Global Manufacturing and Supply organisation. Support includes engagement with a variety of stakeholders, including Project Managers, end users, technical architects, developers and Quality Assurance
* Perform Quality, Risk and Compliance role and activities in support of IT project delivery
* Ensure project delivery is in accordance with the Internal Control Framework
* Make sure risks are identified, assessed and appropriate mitigating actions are progressed
* Ensure an appropriate balance between quality, time and risk to deliver a fit for purpose solution to meet critical business timelines
* Establish, review and, where required, approve key project quality deliverables in line with the IT Controls Framework
* Train, educate and coach projects in the adoption of the IT Controls Framework
* Support the projects establish and adopt only those relevant key controls as defined in the IT Controls Framework to meet their specific needs
* Undertake quality checkpoint activities and Project Stage Gate control and approvals to ensure fit for purpose planning in accordance with the IT Controls Framework
* Support Project teams conduct project risk assessments
* Conduct IT security assessments for new cloud solutions
Qualifications/ Skills /Experience:
* Track record of supporting the delivery and deployment of IT systems in accordance with SDLC methodology in the Pharmaceutical Industry
* Experience in a quality, risk and compliance discipline in IT project delivery
* Previous experience of performing IT risk assessments and internal control assurance
* Familiarity with supporting activities including Data Privacy and Information Protection, Data Migration, Testing Planning and execution, Release Management, and ITIL governance.
* Strong analytical mind to assess compliance gaps to determine risk acceptance and/or essential mitigations
* Demonstrated matrix management skills and ability to work effectively in cross functional teams
* Excellent written and interpersonal skills
* Ability to work independently, remotely and across several geographies
For a confidential discussion of the above role or other similar roles please send your cv / or call 01707 247259.
Key words: Consumer Healthcare, Pharmaceutical, Quality, Risk, Compliance, Manager, IT systems, IT Project Delivery, Risk Assessments, Control Assurance, Data Privacy, InfoProtection, Analysis, Matrix Management, Interpersonal Skills, Contract, Middlesex
Gi Group Pharmaceuticals provides a tailored Account Managed Service and dedicated Pharmaceutical recruitment team and partners with many different Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology clients throughout the globe and the United Kingdom
Due to the high volumes of applications we are currently receiving, unfortunately we are only able to contact candidates who are successful in progressing to the next stage. If you have not been contacted within 7 days of your application, then please presume that you have not been successful on this occasion.
|Tel:||+44 (0)1420 538477|
|Fax:||+44 (0)1420 537900|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.