Company: SEC Recruitment
Closing Date: 16 Dec 16
Salary (£): Negotiable
Benefits: competitive salary and great benefit package
Global Health Economics & Outcome Research DirectorPermanent position, Full timeOffice based in SwitzerlandSalary: CompetitiveBenefits: Great benefit package including 20% bonus + car allowance + sign-on bonus + stock-options, …Line management: noTravel: Yes Start Date: Flexible for the right candidate
A Global Pharmaceutical Company firm has a requirement for;
Global Health Economics & Outcome Research Director
Permanent position, Full time
Office based in Switzerland
Benefits: Great benefit package including 20% bonus + car allowance + sign-on bonus + stock-options, …
Line management: no
Start Date: Flexible for the right candidate
As a Global Health Economics & Outcome Research Director you will be responsible for representing and assisting the execution of the Health Economic and Outcome Research product strategy for the pipeline of a global Pharmaceutical company. You will engage with different internal and external stakeholders and develop and maintain strong relationships. Furthermore You will providing technical expertise to support the planning, designing and execution of outcome research studies.
The position offers you the chance to work in a challenging and strategic position for a global Pharma company on a huge portfolio.
• Support the production of Outcome Research designs for inline and pipeline products to demonstrate product value in different stages of the drug development process.
• Provide input for the global product strategy of the portfolio by supporting the development of Global Outcome Research studies
• Support colleagues working in affiliate teams with the local implementation of the strategy
• Build and maintain strong relationships with internal stakeholders (team members, cross-functional)
• Oversee a network of external vendor and consultants to insure appropriate execution of HE/RWE projects
• Strong and extensive experience in working on Health Economic projects
• Demonstrable experience in conducting Outcome Research studies within a consulting or pharmaceutical environment
• Extensive knowledge of the drug development life cycle process and global Market Access environment
• Hands-on health economic modelling experience preferred
• Consulting experience in highly desirable
• Strategic mindset and strong analytical skills
• Ambitious and driven personality
• Excellent communication skills that enable you to engage with internal and external stakeholders
• Ability to keep up to date of new methods, tools and data sources as well as global HEOR requirements and trends within the pharmaceutical market
• Qualification (Msc or Phd) in HEOR or a related field (Public Health, Economics, Epidemiology, Statistics)
If you want to discuss about this job you can contact me at email@example.com with your contact number and best availability for a confidential phone conversation.
3rd Floor, 13-15 Moorgate London.
|Tel:||00 44 (0) 207 255 6600|
|Fax:||00 44 (0) 1483 888997|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.