Company: CK Clinical
Location: Welwyn Garden City
Closing Date: 23 Dec 16
Salary (£): 40,000 - 60,000
Hendre Moolman is recruiting for a CAPA Manager to join a research-focused healthcare company at their site based in Welwyn on a permanent basis.The...
Hendre Moolman is recruiting for a CAPA Manager to join a research-focused healthcare company at their site based in Welwyn on a permanent basis.
The main purpose of the role will be to:
- Support the root cause analysis and impact assessment of deviations as you contribute to the continuous improvement strategy
- Focus on developing Corrective and Preventative Action (CAPA) plans
- Support the CAPA process specialist in assessing CAPAs, managing process metrics and enhancing the global CAPA process.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Establishing strong partnerships with business stakeholders and providing expert guidance relating to CAPA processes
- Proactively maintaining an up to date knowledge of regulatory requirements and work to ensure that internal policies and external legislation are closely adhered to
- Delivering regular reports to Senior Management on deviations and the effectiveness of the CAPA process.
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- A degree or equivalent in a scientific or quality related field
- Significant understanding of quality assurance processes within a pharmaceutical development environment
- Applied knowledge of good clinical practice and drug safety alongside an analytical and organised approach
Benefits include an opportunity to work in a stimulating work environment, and a competitive compensation and benefits package
CK Clinical is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL37688 in all correspondence.
9 High Street
|Tel:||+44 (0)1438 743047|
|Fax:||+44 (0) 1438723800|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.