Company: CK Clinical
Closing Date: 23 Dec 16
Salary (£): 40,000 - 60,000
Hendre Moolman is recruiting for a Pharmacovigilance Scientist to join a research-focused healthcare company at their site based in Welwyn on a 12 month fixed...
Hendre Moolman is recruiting for a Pharmacovigilance Scientist to join a research-focused healthcare company at their site based in Welwyn on a 12 month fixed term contract.
The main purpose of the role will be to
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert on the ICSR process, assisting in identifying process enhancements, and partnering with Process Development plus Safety Operations colleagues in implementing process or system changes
- Partner and support Quality Excellence personnel in reviewing trends in ICSR compliance and quality and identifying appropriate actions,
- Assist Safety Operations personnel in managing CAPAs/deviations.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Leading process implementation, maintenance and continuous improvement
- Responsible for development and maintenance of business process documentation
- Partnering with key stakeholders in investigating, tracking and delivering Corrective and Preventative Action (CAPA) plans and deviations
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Life science degree
- Experience in Drug Safety/Pharmacovigilance
- Combine a good knowledge of global regulatory obligations with the ability to evaluate, analyse and interpret data, exercising sound judgement to draw conclusions
Benefits include an opportunity to work in a stimulating work environment, and a competitive compensation and benefits package
CK Clinical is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL37686 in all correspondence.
9 High Street
|Tel:||+44 (0)1438 743047|
|Fax:||+44 (0) 1438723800|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.