Company: i-Pharm Consulting
Closing Date: 09 Dec 16
Salary (£): Negotiable
i-Pharm Consulting - SSU Assistant (Freelance)Specialists in contract and permanent recruitment into the Pharmaceutical industry We are currently looking for a Freelance Study Start Up Coordinator on a 3-month contract initially (with the possibility of an extension) for a Contract Research Organisation (CRO) situated in the Thames Valley.
- Aid the team in preparing, handling, distributing, filing and archiving of trial documentation in line with Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s)
- Lead primary contact with investigative sites during start-up activities
- Provide administrative support (database input, taking minutes, travel arrangement, coordinating meetings and presentation preparations)
- Submissions to the Ethics and Regulatory authorities on how the trial will run
- Ensure documentation, adherence and compliance with local regulations is carried out
- Update contact lists, systems, project timelines and supply trackers
- Interact with internal staff and external stakeholders and management
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Clinical Operations team in supporting the clinical conduct of studies
- 12 months’ experience in assisting with Study Start Up activities
- University degree (Life Science preferred)
- High level of English and excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and also as part of a team
- Based in the Thames Valley or within commutable distance
- Able to work full time from the office (5 days a week)
i-Pharm Consulting is a specialist Recruitment Company servicing the Pharmaceutical industry in the UK and Europe. We provide both permanent and contract staff to a wide range of Pharmaceutical, Medical Device, Biotechnology and Contract Research Organisations (CRO’s). Our areas of expertise include Clinical Research, Medical Affairs, Regulatory Affairs, Pharmacovigilance, Quality Assurance and Bioinformatics.
Study Start Up Coordinator / Study Start Up Assistant / Freelance SSU / SSU / Pharmaceutical / CRO / Clinical Research Organisation / Proposals / Clinical Contracts / Ethic Submissions / Regulatory Submissions / Feasibility / Country Approval / Patient Recruitment / Site Activation / Basingstoke / Berkshire / Bracknell / Buckinghamshire / High Wycombe / London / Maidenhead / Newbury / Oxfordshire / Reading / Slough / Swindon / Wokingham
If you are interested in the position, or know of anybody who may be suitable, please contact Oliver Belcher on 020 3167 3168 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, if you are interested in discussing other requirements or the market, feel free to get in touch.
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.