Company: Clearwater People Solutions
Closing Date: 25 Dec 16
Type: Full Time
Salary (£): Competitive
Ready to make a move to the historic European City of Frankfurt, a true European hub? This is a fantastic opportunity for a Dietitian, Nutritionist or Nurse (NMC) with expertise in Enteral Nutrition to change their lives and become a Scientific Affairs Manager based at the HQ of a leading Pharmaceutical company!
We are currently looking to speak with candidates who are experienced with Enteral Nutrition, and will ideally be an experienced Nurse with NHS experience looking to take the next step in their career. The successful candidate will report directly to the VP of Scientific Affairs, and will be supported in generating new ideas, engaging with KOLs globally and engage with colleagues internally across the organisation.
The successful candidate will assume the following duties. One should note that training will be provided to ensure success:
· Identify development strategy in the field of Enteral Nutrition
· Engagement with MD, KOLs Globally related to the product portfolio
· Support with study design and review of scientific material
· Be the key contact to nutrition associations and participate in international symposia and events
· Support with the training of internal staff
· Provide support and act as the subject matter expert to marketing teams (Enteral Nutrition)
Experience and Qualifications:
· Clinical Practice experience and patient engagement (ideally NHS)
· A true understanding of patient needs in relation to Enteral Nutrition
· Dietitian or Nutritionist qualification would be a bonus
What is Offered:
· Opportunity to move into industry
· Excellent salary and benefits package
· Training and development plan, providing personal development
Why this Vacancy is right for you:
· Established and successful company.
· You have reached a ceiling in your current line of work and are looking for an exciting challenge
Please send your application* with your most recent CV today via Pharmiweb. To find out more about this career opportunity please call Jacob Midwinter on +44 1293 817644 or email email@example.com detailing your interest.
If this role is not right for you, please contact us to discuss what you are looking for. If you have clicked on this vacancy, then you are most likely the type of candidate that we want to speak with. Should this role not be suitable for you, but you are looking for something similar then please still click apply and we will be sure to contact you.
*Applicants who have not had a response within two weeks should assume their application has been unsuccessful.
Clearwater People Solutions are proud to offer a service based on a quality and personalised approach. We work diligently on behalf of our Candidates to find the right role that you and your specialist skill set deserve. Our consultative, honest approach combined with our integrity and full qualification of each-and-every requirement we work make us a perfect partner for you in your search for the ideal position.
At Clearwater – your Career is our Job. We look forward to hearing from you.
Dietitian / Nutrition / Nutritionist / Nurse / United Kingdom / Re-locate / Germany / Frankfurt / Hasse / Homburg / Hassen
Unit 19, Basepoint Business Centre, Metcalf Way, Crawley
|Tel:||+44 (0)1293 817111|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.