Company: SEC Recruitment
Closing Date: 16 Dec 16
Salary (£): 40,000 - 60,000
Job Offer Clinical – Junior Project Manager A brand-new opportunity has opened with our prestigious and innovative client, specialised in providing professional biotech expertise! We are now recruiting a local Junior Clinical Project Manager (Late Phase) on a permanent basis! This position can be home based or office based (Italy). ...
Job Offer Clinical – Junior Project Manager
A brand-new opportunity has opened with our prestigious and innovative client, specialised in providing professional biotech expertise! We are now recruiting a local Junior Clinical Project Manager (Late Phase) on a permanent basis! This position can be home based or office based (Italy). Our client is seeking a dynamic and HITECH skilled professional, avid to apply the latest advances of technology to their skillset! SCRA/LEAD CRAs who wants to step up on the career ladder can be considered as well. (salary range: 45000—48000 Eurodepending on experience).
LOCATION – Lombardy area
- Lead and manage the global project delivery team based across Italy/Germany/EMEA region
- Actively provide guidance and review the scope of work against objectives, timelines, quality and other clinical project management activities for studies.
- Ensure that project budgets meet company and financial targets
- Establish client expectations for delivery of relevant projects
- Assess the budget, risks and scope of projects and contracts undertaken
- Oversee client relationships in relation to late stage projects/programmes where required
- Ensure that the entire project management team is compliant with company SOPs and processes and ICH-GCP guidelines
- Oversee the management of external vendors to ensure that they are performing in accordance with contract specifications
- Use project management expertise to coach, mentor and advise the global project management team
The desired candidate should desire working in a fast pace, innovative environment and ideally coming from a CRO background! He should have completed a minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in a life science or equivalent, possess strong leadership skills and the ability to lead multi-cultural teams. Individuals with limited previous project management experience will still be considered as long as they have a strong background in late phase clinical trials.
This is a vacancy that represents a fantastic opportunity to work for an interesting company with an excellent remunerations package available for the right candidate.
In order to apply for this position and place yourself under immediate consideration please forward your CV to Marco Chiusaroli at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0) 207 255 6600.
3rd Floor, 13-15 Moorgate London.
|Tel:||00 44 (0) 207 255 6600|
|Fax:||00 44 (0) 1483 888997|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.