Location: United Kingdom Frimley/Camberley
Closing Date: 11 Dec 16
Type: Full Time
Salary (£): On Application
Key Account Manager, Sandoz, England Job Summary: Do you want to work for a Global Generics Company where you will be recognized for your hard work and commitment? Look no further, apply today. Key Account Manager, Sandoz, UK. Key Account Manager - North West Midlands & North Wales Job purpose: The purpose of the Key Account Manager role is to achieve sales and activity within defined key accounts across secondary care, primary care and payor groups. ...
Key Account Manager, Sandoz, England
Do you want to work for a Global Generics Company where you will be recognized for your hard work and commitment? Look no further, apply today. Key Account Manager, Sandoz, UK.
Key Account Manager - North West Midlands & North Wales
The purpose of the Key Account Manager role is to achieve sales and activity within defined key accounts across secondary care, primary care and payor groups. Generate new business leads and create a positive environment for current and future Sandoz brands. Build long term business relationships with key customers to ensure maximum potential is achieved for Sandoz products. To meet all relevant standards and objectives, as set by the Company and National Sales Manager.
• Achieve Sales and activity targets on territory for promoted Sandoz products as per the cycle KPI’s
• Create local business plans in line with national strategy to deliver financial and activity targets
• Responsible for managing all key stakeholders within their territory including consultants, nurses, pharmacists, primary care and payors (e.g., CCG Leads and NHS Area Teams)
• Ensure maximum sales and value is gained through the Sandoz portfolio and short and long term objectives are set and monitored
• Create positive environment on the territory for key Sandoz products
• To proactively maintain up to date knowledge of products and therapy areas
• To understand and remain updated on the NHS environment both at a National level and throughout the local health economy
• To understand the company clinical and team management priorities and how they affect the territory
• To fully understand the Drugs & Therapeutic process in all units and utilize to drive uptake of Sandoz products
Sandoz, a global leader in the rapidly growing generics industry, is a company in which doctors, pharmacists and patients worldwide have placed their trust for 130 years.
With our 26 000-plus employees in more than 140 countries, we discover new ways to improve and extend people’s lives. We pioneer novel approaches to help people around the world access high-quality medicine. As a global leader in developing and delivering generic medicines, Sandoz offers a broad portfolio covering all major therapeutic areas. Our culture is defined by our values: innovation, quality, collaboration, performance, courage, integrity.
Benefits of Working for Sandoz:
• Competitive salary
• Performance based annual bonus
• Work/life balance
• Pension scheme
• Life insurance
• Single Medical Health Insurance
• 24 days annual leave
• Flex Benefits
• Subsidized on-site cafeteria
• Free shuttle bus between Sandoz and Farnborough station
• Plus additional benefits Minimum requirements Education :
• Educated to degree level in a business or science subject
• Good IT skills
• ABPI qualified
• Ideally, pharmaceutical sales experience in selling across secondary care, primary care and CCGs
• Experience with strategic NHS organisations including NHS England, CCGs, Hospital Trusts.
• Joint working with key stakeholders across health economies
• Demonstrated formulary successes
• Ideally good networks and relationships within disease areas (Pain and Respiratory / ADHD) and CCGs, would be an advantage
• Highly organised and efficient, whilst maintaining flexibility
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Experience with launches would be desirable
Novartis Pharmaceuticals UK Limited
Frimley Business Park
|Tel:||+44 (0)1276 692255|
|Fax:||+44 (0)1276 692508|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.