Location: West Midlands
Closing Date: 26 Dec 16
Salary (£): 40,000 - 60,000
Benefits: bonus and benefits
Regional Account Manager - Cardiology Don't miss an opportunity to join one of the world's largest biotech companies when they are building a brand new team to promote their Cardiology portfolio. They pride themselves on developing and delivering advanced medicines - from laboratory to patient. They have a hugely successful background in general medicine and this a great time to join the company when their pipeline is bigger and better than ever.
Regional Account Manager – Cardiology
Don’t miss an opportunity to join one of the world’s largest biotech companies when they are building a brand new team to promote their Cardiology portfolio.
They pride themselves on developing and delivering advanced medicines – from laboratory to patient. They have a hugely successful background in general medicine and this a great time to join the company when their pipeline is bigger and better than ever.
* Drive uptake of the new Cardiology product portfolio across the territory whilst maintaining sales of the existing Renal product portfolio
* Build strong business relationships with key customers to maximise sales growth whilst meeting customer requirements
* Take a strategic approach to evaluating and developing new business opportunities
* Be responsible for organising and executing funding and sales activities to ensure company targets and objectives are met
The ideal candidate
* A strong background in Key Account Management
* Track record of a consistently high performance in a Secondary Care environment
* Experience in either of the following therapy areas: Cardiovascular, Diabetes, Endocrinology
* Service redesign and implementation experience
Apply for this Regional Account Manager position via the website or contact Tilly on 01225 336 335
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven’t heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven’t been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.
4 Kelso Place
Upper Bristol Rd
|Tel:||01225 336 335|
|Fax:||01225 326 398|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.