Location: West Midlands
Closing Date: 26 Dec 16
Salary (£): 40,000 - 60,000
Benefits: bonus and benefits
Commercial Account Manager - VaccinesA really exciting time to join a global pharmaceutical company as they welcome back their market-leading Vaccines portfolio. This position is part of a new team who are building a new Vaccines Business Unit specialising in disease prevention and population health.
Commercial Account Manager – Vaccines
A really exciting time to join a global pharmaceutical company as they welcome back their market-leading Vaccines portfolio. This position is part of a new team who are building a new Vaccines Business Unit specialising in disease prevention and population health.
* Develop and maintain excellent knowledge of the UK commercial Vaccines environment through building strong professional relationships with key external customers and organisations, e.g. Public Health England and the NHS.
* Ensure a strong understanding of Vaccines market changes, purchasing environment and supply chain procedures to ensure effective relationships with Finance, Regulatory and Strategic Pricing divisions.
* Identify and engage with external KOL’s and organisations related to the Vaccines business unit and liaise with appropriate internal contacts.
* Develop and implement plans to ensure post-sales contracts are secured within all accounts.
* Communicate pricing strategies and procedures to the wider internal team, e.g. discount schemes
The ideal candidate
* Strong background within the Pharmaceutical industry
* Experience working with Pricing, Tenders and Business Operations
* High level of commercial acumen
* Strong communication and interpersonal abilities
* Passionate and driven
Apply for this Commercial Account Manager position via the website or contact Tilly Beedell on 01225 336 335
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven’t heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven’t been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.
4 Kelso Place
Upper Bristol Rd
|Tel:||01225 336 335|
|Fax:||01225 326 398|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.