Company: RBW Consulting
Closing Date: 22 Jan 17
Type: Full Time
Salary (£): 30,000 - 40,000
Clinical Research Associate – CRA III Location: Oxfordshire/Berkshire I currently have a fantastic opportunity for a CRA based in the South-East to work for a boutique CRO offering excellent progression opportunities. My client have an ambitious growth plan in place, and are looking to bring talented CRAs on board, who they can train and develop as the company expands.
Clinical Research Associate – CRA III
I currently have a fantastic opportunity for a CRA based in the South-East to work for a boutique CRO offering excellent progression opportunities. My client have an ambitious growth plan in place, and are looking to bring talented CRAs on board, who they can train and develop as the company expands.
This role would be ideal for an experienced Clinical Research Associate III who is looking for a different position to the majority of roles currently available. Due to the niche nature of the company, you will work alongside Biotech and smaller Pharma companies, allowing insight into interesting and innovative studies.
The Clinical Research Associate will be responsible for:
· Administration and full investigator site responsibility for clinical studies
· Monitoring clinical studies of new and established products
· Full clinical trial lifecycle, from start-up to close-out
· Site relationship management and development
· Adherence to ICH-GCP and all relevant regulatory guidelines
· Aiding with adherence to project schedule and taking appropriate action to ensure targets are met
· Ensuring project documentation is procured and maintained in a timely manner
· Management of other CRAs, act as a mentor and assist PMs
The role will require:
· A proven track record as a CRA in Clinical Trials
· Life Science degree or healthcare equivalent, with MSc or PhD preferred
· Excellent communication skills
· Demonstrated record of relationship building with sponsors, sites, and colleagues
· Full UK driving license and ability to travel as required
This is one of several CRA positions that I currently have available, so please do get in touch to discuss options that may be available for you. Call Jessica Garman on +44 (O) 1293 584 300 or click Apply Now to submit your CV
Clinical research associate | CRA | senior clinical research associate | senior CRA | SCRA | clinical research associate II | CRA II | CRA III | clinical research | clinical trials | clinical studies | South-East | Berkshire | Surrey | Hampshire | London | Buckinghamshire | Oxfordshire I CRA III
Origin Two 106 High Street, Crawley RH10 1BF
|Tel:||01293 584 300|
|Fax:||01293 534 133|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.