Location: East of England
Closing Date: 26 Dec 16
Salary (£): Negotiable
Benefits: Competitive Package & Salary
Our client is a leading international healthcare company. Due to a change in strategy within a rapidly growing business area they are recruiting for a Clinical Nurse Advisor to cover the Suffolk area. The Clinical Nurse Advisor will be responsible for educational activities with target customers, and retention of patients within the Continence market
Clinical Nurse Advisor – Continence Management
Our client is a leading international healthcare company. Due to a change in strategy within a rapidly growing business area they are recruiting for a Clinical Nurse Advisor to cover the Suffolk area.
The Clinical Nurse Advisor will be responsible for educational activities with target customers, and retention of patients within the Continence market. Key tasks include 1) Presenting and detailing the product, 2) Ensure patient adoption of solution through healthcare professional or direct training and follow up of the patient, 3) Identifying and maximizing opportunities and working in collaboration with the regional team to achieve commercial success.
This role covers Suffolk and to be considered for this role you must be live on the territory.
Required skills and experience:
• Nursing / Clinical qualifications and experience is essential, together with a current ‘NMC registration’
• Nursing experience related to continence
• Business / Commercial experience is preferred
• Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
• Passion to help patients deal with key healthcare needs
• Commercially focused, with proven ability to identify opportunities, and proactively drive and deliver strong results
• Exceptional listening skills and strong presentation and communication skills
• Demonstrate effective time management skills, administrative capabilities and effective written communication capabilities
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Full driving licence
Please apply online or call CHASE on 0131 553 6644
|Tel:||0131 553 6644|
|Fax:||0131 553 6688|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.