Company: i-Pharm Consulting
Closing Date: 12 Dec 16
Salary (£): Negotiable
PROCESS ENGINEER / GLOBAL PHARMA / SOUTH EAST IRELAND A process Engineer is required for a Global Pharmaceutical company on a state of the art manufacturing site in the South East of Ireland. The successful candidate will lead multifunctional teams to complete improvement projects for IPT and actively participate and lead on-site Kaizen activates and investigations. ...
PROCESS ENGINEER / GLOBAL PHARMA / SOUTH EAST IRELAND
A process Engineer is required for a Global Pharmaceutical company on a state of the art manufacturing site in the South East of Ireland. The successful candidate will lead multifunctional teams to complete improvement projects for IPT and actively participate and lead on-site Kaizen activates and investigations.
Process Engineer / Improvement Engineer
Ireland / Leinster / South East
Contract – 12 months
• Collaborate with IPT colleagues and non IPT colleagues, particularly Quality, EHS, Technical Operations, in completion of tasks to ensure best practice outputs.
• Lead the application of lean tools to process data in order to complete process improvements e.g. SPS, SMED, standardized work etc.
• Complete review, approval and close out of technical documentation including automation changes controls, automations detailed design documents, validation protocols and site standard SOP’s, in line with site standard approval process;
• Identify, troubleshoot, investigate and remedy process and equipment issues and incidents, using Lean Six Sigma tools as applicable..
• Lead continuous improvement projects through the identification of CAPAs from system failure investigations and investigation reports.
• Lead and manage Capital and expense projects to introduce new equipment to the site.
• Bachelors Degree or higher preferred; ideally in a Science, Engineering or other Technical discipline
• 5 + years of related work experience in a GMP manufacturing environment.
• Applicant should have previously demonstrated strong team and communication skills, flexibility, and motivation, with a strong emphasis around safety and compliance practices.
• Knowledge of regulatory/code requirements to Irish, European and International Codes, Standards and Practices
• Sterile filling processes and equipment
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office and job related computer applications required
• Lean Six Sigma Methodology experience desired
ABOUT i-PHARM CONSULTING
i-Pharm Consulting is a specialist Recruitment Company servicing the Pharmaceutical industry in the UK and Europe. We provide both permanent and contract staff to a wide range of Pharmaceutical, Medical Device, Biotechnology and Contract Research Organisations (CROs). i-Pharm has specific expertise in Clinical Research, Medical Affairs, Regulatory Affairs, Pharmacovigilance, Quality Assurance and Bioinformatics.
If you would like to discuss this vacancy further, please call Recruitment Consultant Majella Byrne on +353 (0)1 513 5974, or email email@example.com. If this role is not suitable, Majella is also available to discuss other possible positions or answer any general questions regarding your career and the current market.
Process Engineer / Improvement Engineer / IPT / Pharmaceutical Company / Sterile Environment / IRELAND / Leinster / GMP
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.