Location: West Midlands
Closing Date: 26 Dec 16
Salary (£): 40,000 - 60,000
Benefits: bonus and benefits
Implementation Lead - Vaccines A really exciting time to join a global pharmaceutical company as they welcome back their market-leading Vaccines portfolio. This position is part of a new team who are building a new Vaccines Business Unit specialising in disease prevention and population health.
Implementation Lead – Vaccines
A really exciting time to join a global pharmaceutical company as they welcome back their market-leading Vaccines portfolio. This position is part of a new team who are building a new Vaccines Business Unit specialising in disease prevention and population health.
* Work closely with the Market Access team to develop strategic account plans to deliver against customer needs and priorities, local issues and environmental factors
* Meet sales targets and key objectives to maximise sales, increase market share and develop advocacy in line with customer needs and requirements
* Build strong professional relationships with key customers and drive to gain advocacy
* Develop expert knowledge of the drivers and barriers at territory level and use this knowledge to maximise new and existing business opportunities and drive uptake of the product portfolio
The ideal candidate
* A strong sales background
* Highly-driven, solutions-focused and determined
* Good knowledge of the NHS environment
* Experience implementing strategic account plans
* Vaccines experience desirable, but not necessary
Apply for this Implementation Lead position via the website or contact Tilly on 01225 336 335
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven’t heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven’t been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.
4 Kelso Place
Upper Bristol Rd
|Tel:||01225 336 335|
|Fax:||01225 326 398|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.