Closing Date: 26 Dec 16
Salary (£): 40,000 - 60,000
Benefits: bonus and benefits
Implementation Lead Manager - VaccinesA really exciting time to join a global pharmaceutical company as they welcome back their market-leading Vaccines portfolio. This position is part of a new team who are building a new Vaccines Business Unit specialising in disease prevention and population health.
Implementation Lead Manager – Vaccines
A really exciting time to join a global pharmaceutical company as they welcome back their market-leading Vaccines portfolio. This position is part of a new team who are building a new Vaccines Business Unit specialising in disease prevention and population health.
* Manage a team of 8 Implementation Leads across the UK
* Collaborate with your team and the Market Access team to develop and implement strategic account plans to maximise sales growth, increase market share and gain advocacy
* Ensure your team are adhering to company policies to meet sales targets and key objectives
* Build and develop strong professional relationships with relevant health bodies to drive uptake of the product portfolio and develop advocacy
The ideal candidate
* Very strong background in sales management
* Highly-driven, solutions-focused and determined
* Excellent knowledge of the NHS environment
* Vaccines experience highly desirable, but not necessary
Apply for this Implementation Lead Manager position via the website or contact Tilly on 01225 336 335
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven’t heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven’t been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.
4 Kelso Place
Upper Bristol Rd
|Tel:||01225 336 335|
|Fax:||01225 326 398|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.