Company: SEC Recruitment
Location: South East England
Closing Date: 19 Dec 16
Salary (£): 40,000 - 60,000
Benefits: Bonus + Car allowance + benefits
A leading Pharmaceutical Company has a requirement for;HEOR / RWE Generation ManagerPermanent position, Full timeOffice based in the UK (Home Counties)Salary: 50-65KGBPBenefits: Yearly bonus, Car allowanceStart Date: Flexible for the right candidateIf you want to discuss about this job you can contact me at email@example.com with your contact number and best availability for a confidential phone conversation.
A leading Pharmaceutical Company has a requirement for;
HEOR / RWE Generation Manager
Permanent position, Full time
Office based in the UK (Home Counties)
Benefits: Yearly bonus, Car allowance
Start Date: Flexible for the right candidate
A Leading pharmaceutical company with a very healthy and innovative pipeline is currently recruiting for a Health Economist specialised in the generation RWE/OR data to support the Market Access effort in their UK team.
As a HEOR / RWE Generation Manager you will design, manage and deliver quality health economics and outcomes research to contribute to HTA, pricing and market access strategies.
You responsibility will be to design and carry out Clinical data and RWE generation plans to support the development of compelling value stories and strong evidence based messaging which resonate with the payers and effectively communicate the value of the product in the pipeline.
• Prost graduate level and speciality in health economics, biostatistics, economics or similar research field (e.g. epidemiology, real world data science, or public health)
• Project management (including budget / time lines / external vendors)
• Strong presentation and negotiation skills including: ability to engage with all sorts of stakeholder, Selection of vendors and negotiations of contracts…
• Ability to incorporate ABPI Code, GCP and GPP standards for the integrity of the research
• Excellent level of English (written and spoken) and very strong communication skills
If you want to discuss about this job you can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org with your contact number and best availability for a confidential phone conversation.
If you are not actively seeking a new role, may I kindly ask you to forward this email to your network of friends and colleagues?
3rd Floor, 13-15 Moorgate London.
|Tel:||00 44 (0) 207 255 6600|
|Fax:||00 44 (0) 1483 888997|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.