Location: South London
Closing Date: 18 May 17
Salary (£): Negotiable
Benefits: Competitive + benefits package
KEY ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE – South London - Women’s Health and Vitamin D –Star’s is recruiting a Key Account Executive for Consilient, a dynamic pharmaceutical company with a portfolio of generic and speciality pharmaceutical products. Consilient is committed to retaining its talented people, providing a stimulating environment built on respect, teamwork, appreciation and passion, in which people develop themselves while delivering company strategy. ...
KEY ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE – South London - Women’s Health and Vitamin D –
Star’s is recruiting a Key Account Executive for Consilient, a dynamic pharmaceutical company with a portfolio of generic and speciality pharmaceutical products. Consilient is committed to retaining its talented people, providing a stimulating environment built on respect, teamwork, appreciation and passion, in which people develop themselves while delivering company strategy. Consilient is diversifying into new areas and growing rapidly, so while this is a 12 month contract initially, there may be permanent opportunities for top performers. Consilient’s commitment to its people is palpable in its impressive, welcoming London office – you’ll join a lovely team of people who empower each other, celebrate success and feel proud of what they’ve achieved.
The Key Account Executive’s responsibilities will include:
• Increase sales and market share growth for a Women’s Health product and Vitamin D product by developing and leveraging Primary Care relationships (CCGs, Health Boards, GPs and GP Practices), focusing your efforts on high potential accounts
• Develop short, medium and long term account plans based on insight and analysis
• Deliver the agreed implementation plan
• Maintain good, productive relationships with the Sales Manager, Key Account Manager and your colleagues
• Deliver the appropriate activity levels and tactics within the ABPI Code of Practice’s boundaries
We welcome applications from ambitious, commercial candidates with a passion for Women’s Health who have the empathy and delicacy required to work in a sensitive therapy area. Other necessary attributes include:
• Educated to degree level or equivalent
• Previous sales success in primary or secondary care
• Good understanding of the NHS and its structure
• Practical account management experience
• Business planning skills
• ABPI qualified
This is an exciting opportunity to work alongside a welcoming, talented team to promote exceptional products. To be considered, please apply via this website or call John Turnbull on 07590182753
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven’t heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven’t been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.
4 Kelso Place
Upper Bristol Rd
|Tel:||01225 336 335|
|Fax:||01225 326 398|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.