Closing Date: 12 Dec 16
Salary (£): Negotiable
Clinical Data Manager - Permanent - Cambridgeshire SciPro Global are currently seeking a Clinical Data Manager to join one of our clients based in Cambridge on a permanent basis.Our client are a world leader in neuroscience, leading with passion to drive change for ways in which diagnosis can be developed. Growth is certainly on the horizon for this business with an anticipated 30-40% more clinical studies this time next year. ...
Clinical Data Manager - Permanent - Cambridgeshire
SciPro Global are currently seeking a Clinical Data Manager to join one of our clients based in Cambridge on a permanent basis.
Our client are a world leader in neuroscience, leading with passion to drive change for ways in which diagnosis can be developed. Growth is certainly on the horizon for this business with an anticipated 30-40% more clinical studies this time next year.
This role will be crucial in helping the business deliver and coordinate the data management activities to include:
* Direct liaison with the client & internal study team from kick-off to study close-out to guide the client through the data management processes being provided
* Provide consultative expertise to clients on good data management practice in relation to our clinical data leading the client through a profitable but cost effective GCP compliant service.
* Project Management of the data management deliverables ensuring on time in scope delivery.
* Perform regular review of study priorities.
* Provide guidance to auditors on our end to end DM process.
* Provide efficient data cleaning, reconciliation, import and export of the clinical data and maintain all associated documentation required under GCP.
* Co-ordination of interim and final database lock.
* Direct continuous process improvement within the team refining SOPs and work instructions.
* At least 1 years data management experience within a clinical trial environment.
* Strong Excel skills.
* Proven technical aptitude, preferably with clinical databases and ETL tools.
* Clinical data management system experience (e.g. ORACLE Clinical, Medidata).
* SQL or other database query language skills.
* ETL tool experience (e.g. Clover)
* Statistical tools experience e.g. SAS, SPSS, R
As smaller business, our client have an excellent benefits package on offer including a 6.5% pension match and competitive basic salary.
To learn more, please do not hesitate to apply/contact Lois Clear at SciPro on either 0203 3273072 or email email@example.com
4th Floor, 150 Leadenhall Street, London
|Tel:||+44(0)203 327 3072|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.