Closing Date: 12 Dec 16
Salary (£): Negotiable
Technical Manager - Permanent - Hertfordshire
SciPro Global are currently seeking a permanent Technical Manager for a family owned client based in Hertfordshire. As a business they are concentrating on a 3 - 5 year growth plan which has led to a strong pipeline of business with further bids in play.
You will be part of a team where your ideas are valued and innovation/change is instrumental.
Responsibilities will include:
* Managing development and validation methods for current projects, as well as ensuring all equipment is validated and maintained to the required standard.
* Reviewing trends & promoting continuous improvement for laboratory KPI's such as out of specification, batch failures and stability.
* Recruitment, training & disciplining Quality Control staff.
* Ensuring analysts are trained regarding the operation of equipment & performing of new methods and/or analytical techniques as well as company policies.
* Assisting in investigation & root cause analysis of quality issues and laboratory based CAPAs.
* Completing chemical, physical or instrumental assays or tests on any pharmaceutical product, in-process material, or raw material for assigned products when necessary.
* Approving specifications, testing methods for materials & products.
* Identifying new methods for customers as per requests.
* Science based bachelors degree
* Quality Auditor certified
* Quality Improvement
* Quality inspection, auditing and testing experience
* Product or Pharma industry experience
* Knowledge of QA
* Knowledge of regulatory
Initial telephone interviews can take place as early as this week.
To learn more, please do not hesitate to apply/contact Lois Clear at SciPro on either 0203 3273072 or email email@example.com
4th Floor, 150 Leadenhall Street, London
|Tel:||+44(0)203 327 3072|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.