EMEA Early Talent - CRA Trainee Graduate Program 2017 - France
Closing Date: 25 Feb 17
Type: Full Time
Salary (£): Negotiable
PURPOSE Engage in a bespoke graduate training and development program to gain knowledge and skills required to independently perform closely supervised entry-level duties in assigned role within the company. Demonstrate deep insight to Quintiles code of conduct, values, standard operating procedures, good clinical practice, and applicable regulatory requirements. Completion of the Graduate Program will not guarantee subsequent employment with the company. ...
Engage in a bespoke graduate training and development program to gain knowledge and skills required to independently perform closely supervised entry-level duties in assigned role within the company. Demonstrate deep insight to Quintiles code of conduct, values, standard operating procedures, good clinical practice, and applicable regulatory requirements. Completion of the Graduate Program will not guarantee subsequent employment with the company.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Participate and complete Graduate Program CRA Functional training curricula with satisfactory results.
- Shadows and learns functions and/or project activities under close supervision.
- Complete appropriate therapeutic, protocol and clinical research training to perform job duties.
- Assignments will reflect the work being developed within the business department that are relevant for the Graduate development and may include working as a Clinical Trials Assistant, member of a project team or independently in closely supervised projects/assignments.
- Gain experience in study procedures by working with experienced clinical staff.
- Under close supervision, monitoring support activities in accordance with contracted scope of work and good clinical practices.
- Assist CRA in updating tracking systems as needed.
- Under close supervision, establishes regular lines of communication with sites to help manage ongoing project expectations and issues.
- Under close supervision, provide support to assigned studies by tracking regulatory submissions and approvals, recruitment and enrolment, and data query resolution. May also support start-up phase.
- Collaborate and liaise with study team members for project execution support as appropriate.
- Under close supervision, perform other duties /learning activities as directed.
MINIMUM EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- Must have a full and valid driving license
- EU or valid passport, with the necessary rights to travel and work in Ireland for 5 weeks
- Fluency in English, good verbal and written communication skills to function within a professional work environment
- Fluency in French, native speaker or good verbal and written communication skills to function within a professional work environment
- A good appreciation for commercial business strategy
- Working knowledge of MS –Office suite of applications
- Willingness to improve personal knowledge as it applies to supporting the company' objectives
- Basic organizational and problem-solving skills
- Working time management skills
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, managers and clients.
- Bachelor’s (2:1 or higher), Master’s (2:1 or higher) or PhD in Life Sciences or Health Care is a mandatory requirement for the graduate program.
- Graduation date must be within the 12 months prior the starting date (we do not accept applications with graduation date prior February 2016)
As we continue to grow as an organisation and, as the market leader we are making some significant investments in Early Talent. Launching in 2016 and continuing through 2017 and beyond we will be seeking a number of highly skilled graduates to join the organisation and take part in our graduate program as a Clinical Research Associate Trainee. We are looking for enthusiastic and motivated individuals who want to stretch themselves in an environment that encourages learning and become an integral part of our clinical operations team. Early Talent CRA Program Overview The Early Talent CRA Program has been developed to provide you with the best start in Clinical Monitoring at Quintiles. You will be expected to participate in an initial 5 week residential training program in Dublin, Ireland, where you will be trained by experienced CRA trainers on Good Clinical Practice (GCP), Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and applicable Regulatory requirements, with an additional focus on soft skills. Following the successful completion of the residential training you will begin your transition in to the business for a further 2 weeks at the local office. Over the course of 6 months, you will continue to participate on the training program by regularly attending and completing training sessions. *Please note that the duration of training is not reflective of the employment contract length. This job requires scheduling flexibility and involves approximately 60-75% travel within a designated territory. This graduate role offers potential career progression within the clinical department, within an established career pathway and with a comprehensive benefits package. APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS This requisition is targeting candidates to start in our February 2017 cohort. If you previously applied for a position at Quintiles, use the User ID and password you created at that time. To save your application and come back to it at another time please ensure you have completed the page you are working on, after which you can save your application and return to it later. You will need your log-in user name and password to do this – make sure to note it for future reference. Please note that you must fill in all asterisk (*) fields to move to the next page. Required application information -
- Extensive use of telephone and face-to-face communication requiring accurate perception of speech
- Extensive use of keyboard requiring repetitive motion of fingers
- Regular sitting for extended periods of time
- Frequent travel to sites (65-70%), primarily domestic, may include international travel
- Document Attachment – Please attach a CV and transcript to your application.
- Please be sure that your CV includes your degree classification and graduation date, including both month and year.
- Please upload a transcript from your current/most recent degree program. An unofficial version of your transcript is sufficient.