Company: RBW Consulting
Closing Date: 28 Dec 16
Type: Full Time
Salary (£): 80,000 - 100,000
RBW consulting are working in partnership with a top 10 Pharmaceutical company who, due to continued growth of their exciting pipeline, are looking for experienced Biostatisticians to join their expanding team in the UK.
As an Oncology Biostatistician you will be a key strategic partner in multi-disciplinary teams, working with colleagues both locally and globally developing oncology drugs in Phase 1 – 3 trials.
This is a fantastic opportunity where continued learning and development is actively encouraged including courses, seminars, conferences and academic working groups.
Please see below a selection of the responsibilities, should you wish to find out more details I am happy to answer any questions you may have.
· Design and analysis of clinical studies and depending on experience, the entire global development program
· Providing statistical input to teams preparing for health authority submissions
· Leadership of other Statisticians, Statistical Programmers and related colleagues
· MSc or PhD in Statistics or related field
· Good Clinical Practice (GCP) and International Conference on Harmonization (ICH) guidelines
· Previous leadership experience of a team or sub-team
· Proficient in the use of CDISC, SDTM and ADaM
· Strong working knowledge of SAS
To find out more about this fantastic opportunity please contact Geoff King at RBW Consulting.
At RBW Consulting LLP, every one of our consultants has the benefit of five years’ experience in helping Pharmaceutical Professionals find the jobs they are looking for in the industry.
With unrivalled industry knowledge and excellent links with hiring managers in Biotechs, Pharmas and CROs throughout the UK, Europe and across the world, we would be delighted to speak with you about the role you are looking for.
SAS / SAS Programmer / Statistical Programmer / CDISC / SDTM / ADaM / Datasets / Tables / Listings / Figures / TLFs / Senior SAS Programmer / Office-Based / Statistical / CRO / Pharma / Pharmaceutical / Permanent / BASE / MACRO / GRAPH / ODS / SQL / Biostatistics / UK
Southdown House, 130a Western Road, Brighton BN1 2LA
|Tel:||01293 584 300|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.