Company: i-Pharm Consulting
Closing Date: 12 Dec 16
Salary (£): Negotiable
Lead Statistical Programming (m/f)Office-based in Northern GermanyTasks:• As Lead . Statistical Programminger (m/f) you will be responsible for a statistical programming team to successful completion of a study within given timelines and budget and monitor project resourcing, project budgets, and identify changes in scope.• You will have to maintain all supporting documentation for studies in accordance with WSOPs/Guidelines to ensure traceability and regulatory compliance. ...
Lead Statistical Programming (m/f)
Office-based in Northern Germany
• As Lead . Statistical Programminger (m/f) you will be responsible for a statistical programming team to successful completion of a study within given timelines and budget and monitor project resourcing, project budgets, and identify changes in scope.
• You will have to maintain all supporting documentation for studies in accordance with WSOPs/Guidelines to ensure traceability and regulatory compliance.
• You will also assist project teams in the resolution of problems encountered in the conduct of their daily work and provide broad support, including advice on new technologies and industry technical standards (e.g. EDC, CDISC, Statistical principles, CFR Part 11, electronic submissions, applications and communications technologies, etc.) and their integration into Programming processes.
• You will be the point of contact for internal and external sponsors with regard to statistical programming tasks.
• You have a degree in a relevant discipline and/or equivalent work experience and Relevant Clinical Trial industry experience
• Furthermore have Project and leadership experience
• Competent in written and oral English.
• Proficiency in SAS as well as excellent analytical skillsare required
i-Pharm Consulting is a specialist Recruitment Company servicing the Pharmaceutical industry in the UK and Europe. We provide both permanent and contract staff to a wide range of Pharmaceutical, Medical Device, Biotechnology and Contract Research Organisations (CROs). i-Pharm has specific expertise in Clinical Research, Medical Affairs, Regulatory Affairs, Pharmacovigilance, Quality Assurance and Bioinformatics.
If you would like to discuss this vacancy further, please call Talent Acquisition Specialist Anja Potrafke on +49 8971 677 2599, or email email@example.com. If this role is not suitable, Anja is also available to discuss other possible positions or answer any general questions regarding your career and the current market.
SAS Programming / SAS Programmer / Statistical Programming / Statistical Programmer/ SAS Programmierung / SAS Programmierer / Statistische Programmierung / Statistischer Programmierer / SAS Programmiererin / Statistische Programmiererin / Clinical Programmer / clinical programming / klinische Programmierung” / klinischer Programmierer / klinische Programmiererin”
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.