Company: Hydrogen Group
Closing Date: 26 Dec 16
Salary (£): Negotiable
Great Job opportunity to work for a TOP 5 pharmaceutical company in Switzerland as a Project manager in medical device manufacturing. Applications must have +8 years industry experience, a good understanding of medical device regulations (FDA 21CFR 820, EU Medical Device Directive) and good pharmaceutical development knowledge.
Project Manager – Medical Device
• Good understanding of medical device regulations (FDA 21CFR 820, EU Medical Device Directive);
• DHF compilation
• Experience in pharmaceutical companies
• Experience in leading packaging/device/combination product projects
• Experience in remediation projects;
o Product design/Design for manufacture
• Experience of managing external suppliers;
• Good communication and conflict solving skills;
• Good technical knowledge in primary containers, e.g. syringes and cartridges
• General understanding of Human Factors Engineering and Risk management
• Good understanding of clinic studies processes and requirements.
• Good understanding of pharmaceutical development in general.
• Plan and lead technical activities;
o Monitor work progress according to plan
o Monitor, support and challenge technical development as well as test and verification work
o Monitor development and implementation of manufacturing processes
o Coordinate and monitor technical documentation
University degree in science/engineering
Masters degree in Engineering/Mechanical Engineering/science
Fluency in English, other languages are advantageous.
30 Eastcheap London
|Tel:||+44 (0) 207 002 0000|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.