Company: Barrington James Clinical
Closing Date: 28 Dec 16
Salary (£): Competitive
email@example.com 01293776644 Contact me to find out more about this rare opportunity
Clinical Operations Manager
Are you an experienced Clinical Line Manager / Clin Ops Manager looking for something new and exciting?
My client is looking for talented, dedicated individuals who are hungry for success. They work with some of the biggest sponsors globally and need people who have a track record of maintaining strong client relationships by delivering high performance. They are an industry leader known for providing career development opportunities to their employees as well as rewarding work content and team atmosphere.
They have had a huge number of their CRAs win or be nominated for various awards in some of the top Clinical/Pharma magazines and this has been due to their high quality and highly motivated Clinical Operations Managers, therefore they need candidates who can replicate and continue this high level of support/management.
· To have a permanent line management team consisting of some or all of the following – CTAs, Trainee CRAs, CRAs 1s, CRA 2s, Senior CRAs, CTLs, and PCRAs as deemed appropriate to the Manager's experience
· Define project-specific quality and performance standards (within Clinical Monitoring standards) and ensure these are adequately documented, communicated and understood by all members of the Clinical Monitoring project team.
· To accompany CRAs on selected visits to ensure that all study related activities are being conducted according to study requirements, relevant SOPs, guidelines and regulations.
· To liaise with all study team personnel, external contractors and clients appropriately
· A BSc or BA degree in a biomedical or related life science or nursing qualification
· Previous experience of clinical research, ideally with clinical monitoring experience for approximately 5 years, and more than 1 year of previous line management experience in clinical monitoring.
· Experience in the coordination of multi-centre studies, including international studies preferred
· Good clinical knowledge with an understanding of medical terminology
· An understanding of the basics of physiology and pharmacology
· Demonstrate an ability to lead and line manage a team of Senior CRAs, CRAs and/or CTAs
This role WILL be closed by the end of the year due to a huge number of fantastic projects starting in Q1. If you wish to explore further to find out more about this opportunity, contact me directly via firstname.lastname@example.org
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.