Company: SEC Recruitment
Closing Date: 19 Dec 16
Salary (£): 0 - 20,000
Benefits: Standard Benefits
As a Consultant you will be responsible for managing health economic modelling projects and supporting the value communication and market access teams. You will also contribute to the identification of new business opportunities and you will work closely together with other team members. If you have a strong background in health economic modelling, excellent communication skills and the drive to lead and develop less senior team members, then this opportunity may be for you.
A leading Consulting firm has a requirement for
Health Economics Modelling Consultant
Permanent position, Full time
Office based in London
Salary: up to 50K GBP + Standard benefits
Line management: Not immediately if you have never line managed but they will give you the opportunity to become a manager within a few months
Start Date: Flexible for the right candidate
A well-established CRO is recruiting for an Health Economic Modelling Consultant to join their team. As a Consultant you will be responsible for managing health economic modelling projects and supporting the value communication and market access teams. You will also contribute to the identification of new business opportunities and you will work closely together with other team members. If you have a strong background in health economic modelling, excellent communication skills and the drive to lead and develop less senior team members, then this opportunity may be for you.
If you are interested in this opportunity, e-mail me your CV and best availabilities to discuss (firstname.lastname@example.org). Looking forward to hearing from you!
• Design, development and adaptation of HE models
• Projects management – setting up timelines, managing resources, etc.
• Maintaining strong client relationships by providing outstanding advices and ensuring high level deliverables
• Contribute to business development activities – identifying leads for new business, contributing to proposal
• Train and mentor junior staff and the opportunity to take up line management in the short future
• Support your market access colleagues in their projects
• Experience in the delivery economic evaluation projects (gained in a life science consultancy is preferable)
• Demonstrable experience building Cost-Effectiveness & Budget Impact models from scratch and adapting and populating to local needs
• Strong working knowledge of Excel and experience with some of the following: VBA, WinBUGS, R, SAS, Stata, SPSS
• Exposure to value communication and market access
• Demonstrable project management experience
• Exceptional and proven analytical skills
• Feel comfortable working independent as well as in team
• Some experience in mentoring juniors or the motivation to do so in the future
• Excellent communication and people management skills (if you have managed people on a project basis for example)
• Strong written English skills
• Post graduate qualification (Msc/Phd) in HEOR, Biostatistics or other related field
If you want to discuss about this job you can contact me at email@example.com with your contact number and best availability for a confidential phone conversation.
If you are not actively seeking a new role, may I kindly ask you to forward this email to your network of friends and colleagues?
3rd Floor, 13-15 Moorgate London.
|Tel:||00 44 (0) 207 255 6600|
|Fax:||00 44 (0) 1483 888997|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.