**GCP Quality Compliance Manager - Exciting New Organisation - New York City!**
Company: Advanced Clinical Recruitment Ltd
Location: New York City
Closing Date: 28 Dec 16
Type: Full Time
Salary (£): Competitive
Benefits: Excellent Salary, Package and Progression Options
A very interesting and exciting company, based in New York City, are actively looking for a GCP Quality Compliance Manager to join the rapidly expanding group. The company has seem significant growth over the past few years, and this is scheduled to continue deep into 2017 and beyond. The organisation can offer a varied and challenging role within a fast paced environment, whilst offering continuous support and guidance to hit those progression levels as planned.
To that end, our Research Operations team is seeking an experienced Research Quality & Compliance professional to define and drive the company strategy with regard to adherence to the applicable regulatory requirements and enhance the quality system. This position will support the organisation's research initiatives in their efforts delivery high quality data and and to ensure compliance. Such support includes collaborating with key business, regional and functional stakeholders to provide guidance on compliance matters and lead the implementation of key elements of the quality and compliance program against strategic priorities.
- Provide proactive compliance support regarding research best practices, document control, process development/improvement and risk management. Enhance and implement the quality system to ensure compliance with applicable regulatory requirements.
- Assess internal compliance with the current quality system.
- Implement risk-based quality management activities focused on risk assessment, identification, escalation and management. Guide and reconcile any associated corrective and preventive action plans.
- Foster a quality culture focused on meeting high quality, ethical and compliance standards.
- Enhance and implement document control and training plans for research procedures.
- Design, implement and oversee compliance training.
- Ensure proactive audits/inspection readiness.
- Oversee all external audits/inspections of company data and research businesses, including liaising with clients, hosting on-site visits, and internal oversight of associated action plans.
- Plan, facilitate, document and closure audits of vendors.
- Collaborate with our Research-focused Product Management, Quantitative Science, Abstraction, Oncology, Security, Software Engineering and People Operations teams to draft, review and maintain research procedures.
- At least eight years of directly relevant experience of working within a highly regulated environment (e.g. healthcare or research)
- Bachelor’s degree required; advanced degree (JD, MPH or other relevant discipline) strongly preferred
- Proactive compliance support methodology that can translate complex regulatory principles into best practices for cross-functional research teams
- A flexible approach to compliance; ability to translate and infuse compliance knowledge and best practices into research deliverables
- Strong working knowledge of US FDA regulations and ICH- GCP guidelines.
- Familiarity with regulations and the associated guidance documents relevant to clinical trials (e.g. 21 CFR parts 50, 312, 812) and electronic data (e.g. 21 CFR Part 11)
- Experience in developing an organizational “culture of compliance” and defining a quality system
- Clinical trials and/or clinical research operations experience, such as oversight of multi-center clinical research activities including participant screening and recruitment, oversight of clinical research organization and/or vendors supporting research
- Experience drafting, reviewing, implementing and ensuring compliance with research procedures (SOPs) that drive efficiency and foster a creative approach to solving business needs
- Ability to work within cross-functional team and manage multiple simultaneous projects
- Intellectually curious, with outstanding problem-solving skills
- Nose for value; able to effectively prioritize in a challenging, time-sensitive environment
- Impeccable communication skills
- Passionate about our mission to improve healthcare through technology
- Experience conducting clinical trials at a clinical research site and/or experience as a study monitor/CRA, manager, auditor
- Understanding of the global regulatory landscape (e.g. European regulations) and ability to apply global best practices to daily tasks
- Oncology experience
- Clinical experience (e.g. nursing degree)
- Scientific experience, including both hypothesis-generating, hypothesis-testing and/or publications
- Experience with designing protocols, case report forms, regulatory submissions, etc.
- Experience with late-phase research such as phase 3B/4 trials
- Experience with health outcomes and economic research
- Experience with systems development life cycle (SDLC) and validation compliance
- You’ve worked at a healthcare-focused or top 5 management-consulting firm or technology partner to a life sciences company
For further information on how to progress your career through this excellent opportunity, within a fantastic organisation, please contact me ASAP for a completely confidential conversation! Alternatively, to apply directly, please send through an updated copy of your CV, and I will do the rest!
Sam Caley - Advanced Clinical Recruitment
+44 (0) 114 270 1741
LinkedIn Search: Sam Caley Quality Assurance
Keywords: QA, Quality Assurance, GCP, GxP, GMP, GLP, Good Clinical Practice, Auditor, Audit, GCP Audits, Clinical Quality Assurance, Lead Auditor, Head or Quality, Senior Auditor, Senior Manager, Management, Audit Strategy, Structure, Home Based, Field Based, Pharmaceutical, Jobs in Pharma, Pharmaceutics, Generics, Specials, CRO, CQA, GCP Auditor, Manager, GCP Manager, London, Remote, Flexible, Central, PV, PVG, GvP, Compliance