Company: Aerotek (Allegis Group) Ltd
Closing Date: 19 Dec 16
Salary (£): 20,000 - 30,000
My client who is a market leading pharmaceutical company is currently seeking a Biomarker Operations Project Manager to join their ever growing Oncology team. The successful candidate should be driven, have integrity and have a passion for making a difference within the industry.
* Accountable for planning, organising and overseeing the collection and shipping of biosamples from investigator sites or centralized locations and subsequent delivery to assay laboratories to meet timelines
* Responsible for monitoring effectiveness of investigator site sample handling training and quality of samples received and take corrective action as necessary
* Apply and adhere to ICH/ GCP, biobanking policies, biosample management best practices, and ethical guidelinesEnsure that investigator sites and/or central labs send samples according to agreed stability shipping schedule for the study and take corrective action where necessary
* Participate to the biosample day-to-day operational management of CROs (i.e. central lab, etc.) and biomarker assay vendors to ensure delivery against contracted scope of work, including coordination of scope of work development, performance management, and issue resolution
* Must have a Life sciences degree or equivalent experience
* Proven clinical development experience working in teams running clinical studies, site monitoring or working in clinical studies at an investigator site
* Proven ability to successfully achieve results within a multi-cultural and geographically diverse team
* Proven effective communication, influencing, and presentation skills
* Proven ability to build and maintain effective working relationships
* Experience in leading initiatives/projects
* Vendor Management experience advantageous
Allegis Group Limited and Aston Carter Limited operate Employment Businesses and Agencies and are companies within the Allegis Group Inc. group of companies, the fourth largest staffing company in the world, (collectively referred to as the "Allegis Group"). TEKsystems and Aerotek are divisions of Allegis Group Limited. Applicant data will be treated in accordance with the Allegis Group's Privacy Notice http://www.allegisgroup.com/Privacy/Default.aspx). By submitting personal data to any company or division within the Allegis Group, the applicant is providing explicit consent to the use of such data by the Allegis Group and to the transfer of such data to and from the Allegis Group companies within the UK, Europe and outside the European Economic Area in connection with the fulfilment of the applicant's voluntary requests, and the fulfilment of other job opportunities that match the applicant's profile, and confirms that they may be contacted about such job opportunities.
|Tel:||+44 (0)1344 477 101|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.