Company: i-Pharm Consulting
Closing Date: 12 Dec 16
Salary (£): Negotiable
Manager Market Access (m/f)Oncology - DiagnosticRole / Description:- Manages initiatives to enable market entry, and rapid adoption after launch of Cepheid’s oncology assays in Germany- Creates network with all relevant stakeholder groups and influencers to facilitate and optimize market penetration- Manages the market access related activities in Germany- Builds relationships with policy makers, key prospect customer groups and businesses- Responsible for identifying and recruiting appropri ...
Manager Market Access (m/f)
Oncology - Diagnostic
Role / Description:
- Manages initiatives to enable market entry, and rapid adoption after launch of Cepheid’s oncology assays in Germany
- Creates network with all relevant stakeholder groups and influencers to facilitate and optimize market penetration
- Manages the market access related activities in Germany
- Builds relationships with policy makers, key prospect customer groups and businesses
- Responsible for identifying and recruiting appropriate study and prospective customer sites (early adopters) together with EMENA Marketing management
- Responsible for providing business-specific market assessment and competitor market intelligence
- Develops and validates value messages together with (and for) different stakeholder groups
- Provide market feedback to help defining the strategic market access roadmap
- Identifies and prepares steps to obtain value-based reimbursement for the company's innovative and high medical value offer
- Develops a national market access plan supporting value pricing and reimbursement
- Works with local country management to exchange information, e.g. on business opportunity and targeting
- 5 years of relevant professional experience and prior experience working with KOLs
- Having worked in the field of oncology is a must, an existing network of urologists and/or gynecologists a big plus
- Advanced university degree or equivant technical/scientific experience
- Excellent understanding of national funding and reimbursement pathways
- Proven track record/success in achieving funding/reimbursement for innovative products in the Clinical Diagnostics Marketplace: IVDs and/or Medical Devices
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of an international (virtual) team
- Native speaker and residence in Germany required
- Masters spoken and written English (fluency in other European languages is a plus)
i-Pharm Consulting is a specialist Recruitment Company servicing the Pharmaceutical industry in Europe and Germany. We provide both permanent and contract staff to a wide range of Pharmaceutical, Medical Device, Biotechnology Contract Research Organisations (CROs) and Contract Manufacturing Organisations (CMO’s). i-Pharm has specific expertise in Clinical Research, Medical Affairs, Regulatory Affairs, Pharmacovigilance, Quality Assurance, drug safety and Bioinformatics.
If you would like to discuss this vacancy further, please call Anja Hauptmann on +49 89 71 677 25 51 or email: email@example.com.
If this role is not suitable, Anja is also available to discuss other possible positions or answer any general questions regarding your career and the current market.
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.