Reference: PB - CSD28/11
Closing Date: 28 Dec 16
Salary (£): 60,000 - 80,000
Benefits: full and comprehensive benefits package
A very rare opportunity has become available for Client Service Director to join this global med comms agency based out of London and Cheshire.
It’s a great time to join this agency that puts their people first. Sharp scientific minds are the key driving force behind their growing business, so their top priority is to nature a working environment where great talent flourishes. Following 20 years of growth, this agency has recently topped a headcount of 100 globally and they have ambitious plans for 2016 across all 4 teams! With over 70 accounts across the business, the therapy area coverage is very diverse and includes Cardio, Dermatology, Gastroenterology, Rare Diseases, Diabetes, Genetic Disorders, Haematology, Respiratory, Oncology and many more.
· Takes ultimate responsibility and sets objectives for a group of existing accounts and new business areas. Measured in terms of overall account performance, financial performance and growth.
· Client interface – overall relationship, strategic overview, service quality, issues management.
· Ensure facilitation of Account direction – strategic consultancy and marketing insight.
· Ensures that account and business development teams are meeting objectives – in financial and delivery terms.
· Overviews all account activity with support from AD/SAM/AM to ensure account is meeting company objectives.
· Resource planning in co-ordination with other departments.
· Identifies, directs and leads new-new business activities for key clients.
· Leads specific new-new business activities / supports AD/SAM/AM in account(s) business development.
· Acts as business team leader for a section of the overall business and reports performance to the Group Managing Director as required.
· Contribution to company initiatives to improve business performance.
· Overall Client services Team leadership and motivation.
· To manage and develop line reports (mentor as required).
· 10+ years ‘relevant’ experience (pharma/agency)
· Ability to provide Account Direction across a range of accounts as required or able to develop and manage a number of new business initiatives.
· Ability to run several accounts, working with multiple clients from year-to-year, ensuring forecasts are met through all account teams.
· Motivational and group management ability.
· Excellent interpersonal / relationship development skills – able to influence colleagues and clients.
Please contact Paul Banks on 02030 195993 or email email@example.com for full details on the job description. This will be 100% confidential!
Meet are good people who are great at recruitment. We’re proud to partner with the industry’s leading Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, Media Device, Marketing Communications and Contract Research Organisations (CROs) worldwide, helping them to find and secure the best global talent available. We pride ourselves on our open, friendly approach and are here to guide you through the recruitment process every step of the way.
Find out more about us at www.peoplewithchemistry.com
High Science, Medical Education, Global, award-winning, UK, United Kingdom, England, strategic, Ethical, Macclesfield, Wilmslow, Manchester, Chester, Knutsford, Stockport, Bollington.
Euston Tower Levels 32-34 286 Euston Road London
|Tel:||+44 203 178 7488|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.